Sami's Transformers Collection

MISP Steve

$50 I can pass on that. The Soundwave is nice, but I have that Megatron a zillion times, and it's the same Fallen as the first run so...

Don't wanna sound cheap, but thats a couple hours at the bar.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside of the whole bar thing, yeah it's why I passed on it as well. Since they'll do the Gen-1 colored SOundwave as a single figure, and the Megs was just..Whatever..Oh well, next.

$50 I can pass on that. The Soundwave is nice, but I have that Megatron a zillion times, and it's the same Fallen as the first run so...

Don't wanna sound cheap, but thats a couple hours at the bar.

That's not being cheap, that's just the truth! Although $50 might just be a couple of rounds not hours.

Today was a really great day. Love or hate KO's, support or not..I have no problem with them..And I got an AMAZING deal on them too..I had to do it. All came at once, all mint..It's just a MAJESTIC site here..Can't wait to get home and display them..These will be next to my MISB Encores.

TF1.jpg

TF2.jpg

TF3.jpg

TF4.jpg

TF5.jpg

TF6.jpg

TF7.jpg

TF8.jpg

TF9.jpg

TF10.jpg

It's just beautiful. He even threw in an extra Optimus Prime and Superion Gift Set (which will replace the original one I got that was crushed) for free :) www.ioffer.com folks..Check it out!

1016090110a.jpg

FINALLY find Voyager Longhaul at Target..After months of looking for it..They had only LH and Grindor there..well, and Demolisher of course..(Greatest shelf warmer EVER!!), also found the 2 newest Robot Heros to complete wave 2, and then found the Optimus Prime watch at Kmart as well as the legends ROTF set too.

Hasbro and Takara have already got all their money from me..I've even already purchased all the official Gen-1 stuff..Now I want to help support some guy in China..So sue me.

Hasbro and Takara have already got all their money from me..I've even already purchased all the official Gen-1 stuff..Now I want to help support some guy in China..So sue me.

Hmmmm...I just might! Cept I do not want any money, just your Transformers. Will consider settling out of court for joint custody. :P

You just been served! Ooooooh snap! :word

Archived