Does Jolt DESERVE more screen time in TF3?

cliffjumping jazz

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more Jolt?

• Yes! Expand his role and personality.
    • No. He's just doesn't interest me.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it came down to Jolt vs Leo, yeah Jolt!

TF2 did give more bot time then TF1, but not enough when considering all the new characters.

This.

Double This.

If robotic characters got development then it wouldn't be a Bayformers.

So I can say give Jolt some screen time. If he gets some then it'll probably be because theres a different director calling the shots.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah give him more screen time in tf-3 or my idea of remaking revenge of the fallen and producing it as the third film would be better

Frak YEAH!!!!! as do all of the other robots that got robbed of screen time.

Don't replace Fox, Replace Michael Bay!

I think they should go for it, provided it doesn't cost Bumblebee.

Bah, screw Bumblebee. So much time on a character who can't talk. He was just at Sam's beck and call the entire time.

[quote name='Breaker' date='03 October 2009 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1254603434' post='1544224'

Bah, screw Bumblebee. So much time on a character who can't talk. He was just at Sam's beck and call the entire time.

Not to mention he's always there when ever Sam and Mikela want to make out on his hood! Which reminds me, why the hell does he let Sam get away with doing that? Be a proud alien robot car named after an Earth insect and stand up for yourself and kill the boy and take all of his screentime!

Ok well back onto Jolt. Personally I can't really make a call on Jolt, since he had no lines or even that much screentime I can't really say whether I'd like to see more of him since he really had nothing of interest happen to him. Even Sideswipe had more of a personality than Jolt, at least Sideswipe gave the impression of a "Veteran with an ego" attitude even if it was developed with just one line of dialouge. Honestly though I think Jolt is just going to be the magic "electromagnetic" combiner guy, he'll only be on screen when someone needs combining or upgrading. Long story short, Jolt doesn't deserve more screen time but he does deserve better than what he got in ROTF.

• 1 month later...

Not to mention he's always there when ever Sam and Mikela want to make out on his hood! Which reminds me, why the hell does he let Sam get away with doing that? Be a proud alien robot car named after an Earth insect and stand up for yourself and kill the boy and take all of his screentime!

...Should I be worried I misread "screentime" as "screwtime?"

(re-edited due to the post messing up. ETA: which it still is.. :tfhuh

There. fixed. Breaker's quote box was breaking it. :lol )

Archived