Give Me Some Reading Material

Breaker

Oh well, if you are looking for just Transformers(my bad on that one) I would start with all the Spotlights and the the mini-series leading up to All Hail Megatron. After that, I would recommend picking up the Dreamwave run of books specifically More Than Meets the Eye which is the Biography books. Ummm... then Maybe the original Marvel Books. Hmmm... after that, I'm not sure what else there is. I suppose the Transformers UK trade paperbacks would be good for you to read too, although admittedly, I have not read any of them yet. And if you need any help getting copies of any of that stuff, let me know. I have a ton of each series 'digitally'.

Whats the mini-series leading up to All Hail called? I definitely would like to pick up the Dreamwave stuff, I'll have to look for it next time Im up there to see if they have them. And my initial post was about TF comics but Im open to anything else thats good. I asked you about The Long Halloween, The Laughing Man and the Crisis series particularly Final Crisis, it looks nifty. Are those worth getting?

There is a Batman one I saw called Scarecrow/Two-Face. Can anyone recommend this? I hearts Scarecrow.

And whatever else really. I love me some Batman and just about anything by Alan Moore. I already got Watchmen (judging on my avatar everyone probably already knew this), V For Vendetta and the first installment of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Find someone blowing out the comics on Ebay. Often there are whole collections going for next to nothing.

THAT sounds promising. Why haven't I thought of that before?

• 1 month later...

Mate seriously, can't go wrong with the original G1 (and G2) series from Marvel! :D

My top 3 recommendations from G1 would be:

+ Target: 2006

+ Time Wars

+ Matrix Quest

All of which have been reprinted! Raaargh! :D

Archived