Human Alliance sideswipe reveiw

Smacktack

The car mode is just great. it looks like it cant even transform but does not roll well. You can put sergent epps in the car.

Robot mode is not all great. The backpack can not fold up well. the waist is weird its like on a stick. and his face mask can bereak easyly it break on mine. The blades are made out of rubber.Very screen acrute for both robot and car mode ande missle launcher at top. You can put epps on his soulder and he can use the gun.

Overall I give it a 8/10. i dont think tis should be ur fist figure most likely to be like the 4th

Nice review.

Only after the backpack mod, I would rate him at 7 / 10. He's no HA Bumblebee...

Car mode is fantastic. But the bot mode could use a few improvements...

Head is perfect. I dont mind the tattoo...

Legs are much better than the short protos we saw months ago. But they can still be better. Especially with such a thick upper body...

The foot conversion was a nice surprise. I missed the first time I transformed him!

Arms are good. My wrists are a little loose. But the rotating wheel lock gimmick may be to blame. Neat feature for kids...

I could use a rotating waist, too.

The backpack could be better. But I guess if they divided it up (like the deluxe version) some HA features wouldnt work and the perfect car mode wouldnt look as slick... It was a rough call...

Now on to Skids... Ha!

Archived