Did anyone ever get . . .

Superconductor

I'm a huge fan of the color blue---pathologically so, probably. So when I saw the blue repaint for Longview way back when and his supposed blue Lugnutz motorcycle buddy, I was jonesin for them. Did anybody ever get them? I really wanted them way back when.

I'm a huge fan of the color blue---pathologically so, probably. So when I saw the blue repaint for Longview way back when and his supposed blue Lugnutz motorcycle buddy, I was jonesin for them. Did anybody ever get them? I really wanted them way back when.

You mean Longview the Real Gear Robot? I have the yellow one, it's a nice little figure. I have a Lugnutz but I don't think it was blue. Horrible figure nonetheless.

You mean Longview the Real Gear Robot? I have the yellow one, it's a nice little figure. I have a Lugnutz but I don't think it was blue. Horrible figure nonetheless.

No, apparently there was a blue repaint of Longview. Check it out:

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Farsight_T-20

I think there was a blue Lugnutz exclusive too.

<!--quoteo(post=1540486:date=Sep 4 2009, 05:44 PM:name=Breaker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Breaker @ Sep 4 2009, 05:44 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1540486"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1539913:date=Sep 2 2009, 02:48 PM:name=Superconductor)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Superconductor @ Sep 2 2009, 02:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1539913"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm a huge fan of the color blue---pathologically so, probably. So when I saw the blue repaint for Longview way back when and his supposed blue Lugnutz motorcycle buddy, I was jonesin for them. Did anybody ever get them? I really wanted them way back when.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No, apparently there was a blue repaint of Longview. Check it out:

<a href="http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Farsight_T-20" target="_blank">http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Farsight_T-20</a>

I think there was a blue Lugnutz exclusive too.

Nope. I just checked TFU.Info. The only redeco of the Cybertron Lugnutz mold was Hightail, and he was red, not blue. There was a bluw redeco of the Energon Arcee mold though for the 2007 movie line though.

I think there was gonna be one with the TF1 Target scouts but it was canceled

Yup. The blue Lugnutz redeco was cancelled. He would of been named Backtrack; http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Backtrack_(Movie)

Thanks for the link there. At least I'm not crazy

Archived