ROTF Legends Megatron

Superconductor

Why is Legends Megs' alt mode better than the bigger versions of him? I don't have any of them yet, but I think the Legends one is the only one I'm going to get. No one here is carrying any of the Legends right now, except for a TRU 45 minutes away. I do like the RPMs one, but seriously, is there any reason that the Leader or Voyager ones have to have such squat wheel bases that are as wide as they are long? In my mind's eye, he could have been much longer and narrower. . .

If ya don't have any of them yet...I'd advise to get the Voyager Megs. Yeah, the color scheme is different from the other incarnations & the design deviates from what we saw onscreen, but aesthetically, it's the most satisfying IMHO...and it's better scaled to the other figures! :thumb

As far as alt modes for all the Meg figures...they all look pretty odd. :shrug

Leader Megatron especialy when compaired to Prime is a let down.

The show acuracy concept is just lost, almost like after Prime the designers where like "we need a 3 day weekend, so what do we have now, just call it done, the Arron will never know"

That weapon arm needs more articulation, same as the torso. The thin arm isn't so bad. The alt is just to high though. it needs to be more squat.

It's sad when the Voyager severly out classes the leader by so much. It's sadder still that he feels so generic, that if he was cheaper, he'd be an army building figure and not a commander.

Dismissing show acuracy though the tank is pretty massive, so yeah, a drone fleet of those would be pretty cool

:schin , :lame + :pileon = :hbang

Crabitron wins by far. Plus he has about a billion different alt mode configurations. There is a thread around here for it but I can't seem to locate it atm.

voyager meg is definately the way to go! :yay

you're gonna love it after painting him to the right color. :tfpwn he went from a 7 to 9 in my personal rankings (8 is the minimum ranking for me to keep the figure :P ).

other than that he's in scale with starscream, breakaway, and soundwave. :con

Archived