UltraConvoy's Transformers Collection

MISP Steve

Simply amazing, but I didn't see all of you're Lucky Draws in the gallery...? I wouldn't think you'd get rid of any of those?

What's the story on that little Choro-Q type figure that's sitting on top of the blue Encore? From what I can see, it looks like the standard Choro-Q, but I've never seen one in that box. Is it the same toy? Custom box, sample, or a different release altogether?

I don't have all my lucky draws on display but I still have them.

You must be talking about the convoy stamp bot. Its misb. The only misb I seen in a c9 box.

Thank you.

I was aiming for a lucky draw gold white box G1 prime prototype theme while beast wars are on top.

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?...si&img=9857

I'm curious about 2 figs in this link.. that blue and red G1 Prime and the light blue movie 1 prime.. what are those?

That's my mock up encore Convoy. I call it blue matrix. I got it graded and got a afa90. Seller was from china and he said one of a kind. The misb leader class white mock up was from the same seller in china and he worked for takara.

You must be talking about the convoy stamp bot. Its misb. The only misb I seen in a c9 box.

Do you think you could post some more pics of this one? Basically close ups of the front and back of the box? Yours is the only time I've ever seen that box. The toy, based off the small pic, looks astoundingly similar to the Choro-Q, but stamp-bot could be way cool. I'm sure we're talking about the same one, in the pic with the VSX and the Encore mock-up, it's sitting on top of the encore. Thank you kindly for the pics my good sir.

I know you have your home page, but when are we going to get a new completely updated collection thread here on TFans?

That's my mock up encore Convoy. I call it blue matrix. I got it graded and got a afa90. Seller was from china and he said one of a kind. The misb leader class white mock up was from the same seller in china and he worked for takara.

ha, neat.. I always dug unique stuff like that. Couldn't figure out what those were. Thanks :D

Do you think you could post some more pics of this one? Basically close ups of the front and back of the box? Yours is the only time I've ever seen that box. The toy, based off the small pic, looks astoundingly similar to the Choro-Q, but stamp-bot could be way cool. I'm sure we're talking about the same one, in the pic with the VSX and the Encore mock-up, it's sitting on top of the encore. Thank you kindly for the pics my good sir.

I know you have your home page, but when are we going to get a new completely updated collection thread here on TFans?

Sure i can post some pics of the Stamp Bot Optimus Prime.

How should i do my collection thread????

Archived