Disney bought Marvel

Liege Evilmus

How about a whole line of Batformers. Not exactly how you would differentiate the Batman modes properly to work well, but think about it. 60s Batmobile into Adam West Batman, Tumbler Batmobile into Christian Bale Batman, and everything inbetween.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A batmobile or batplane that transformed into Batman would rock.

Spider Man got a helicopter and a motorcycle (and a few different decos). Being one of DC's most popular (if not the MOST popular) character I would place a year's earning down that he'd get both a jet and a batmobile mold.

Here is how I'd see it pan out:

Batman - Batmobile

Superman - Jet

Joker - Jokermobile :D

Wonder Woman - INVISIBLE Jet, heh

Green Lantern - A green something

then later:

A Batman and Superman combiner LOL!

GL could always turn into a lantern with light-up ability. :lol (Although, really, he'd probably be a jet, or some of sort of flying vehicle, given one of his earth identities being a test-pilot.) and :schin This Batman-Superman combiner sounds interesting.

Anywho, Superman should totally be a triple-changer, or even a quad-changer. Gun, Train, Jet and Robot. :lol

Oh yeah, the Superman-Batman Mecha that the Toymaker made in the Superman-Batman comic series that transformed into a ship, or a tank or something. Wait, two toys that combine into th Superman-Batman Mecha that are robots individually and cool alts.

I had no idea about that. I was just making light of the Spider Man/Iron Man gestalt. To mirror that for a DC Crossover I'd imagine the two most popular DC characters: Batman and Superman.

Green Lantern could be a helicopter maybe?

Hasbro should team up with Spawn.com and make Spawn Crossovers, wouldnt be too hard.

Who knows shows like Animated might get better designs.

YES!

This would be really interesting. Spawn level detailing with the playability of a Transformer. But do you think Hasbro would think they'd appeal to the kiddies enough?

And Spawn could be an endless amount of vehicles and an endless amount of repaints as different Spawns. Malebolgia and Violator would rule as TFs too.

I'd just want the detailing to continue in the toys and the shows.

Maybe not the McFarline style, but the quality in design.

If the next series is more simple line art, I probably won't watch it. Save for the humans, I'm willing to say I'd rather have any ove the AEC styles back. However I'm realy realy hoping for better.

Not expecting, just hoping

Armada was lazy but detailed

Energon, say what you will, but those images were exact to the figures right down to the arm sliders for the hands and size class(save for Unicron but come on)

Cybertron, The CG was OK except in the mouth movements

Animated just made me wanna rip my F***ing eyes out but at least it wasn't mostly stock transformations, but, that's Japan for ya.

OH AEC and RID as far as shows where pure crap depiction wise, Animated followed in suit without being able to blame Japan, but at least every now and then the writing was OK.

Honestly, I can't say I enjoyed a full TF series since the Beast Era, and I don't expect that to change. I'm in it for the figures though. Talks of teamwork, black holes, feelings, and chasing half assed human "villans" doesn't realy mean that much to me.

OH AEC and RID as far as shows where pure crap depiction wise, Animated followed in suit without being able to blame Japan, but at least every now and then the writing was OK.

Honestly, I can't say I enjoyed a full TF series since the Beast Era, and I don't expect that to change. I'm in it for the figures though. Talks of teamwork, black holes, feelings, and chasing half assed human "villans" doesn't realy mean that much to me.

Black holes? Where was that in Animated? And don't knock the awesomness of Meltdown or Headmaster. He will PWN U N00b!

I will beat the bloody :poop out of that guy. Then go back in time to lend the parents of who ever though they'd be good characters money for an abortion before I murder them just to be sure.

Archived