Deluxe Classics/Henkei Starscream Coronation set

Taaron

TFsource has listed a preorder for a Deluxe Classics/Universe/Henkei Starscream, Coronation set.

http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/852/

It's ranges between $19.95 to $21.95 depending on the packaging you want.

Get it today, before Galvatron arrives! It'll be the last thing your Starscream ever needs.

I'd order this just for the Null Rays :P

The crown is to big though. Would still like a MP Thundercracker set to keep him in "elite" uniform with the other 2.

yeah, Supreme and MP are enough with the crowns.

If you don't have those though this can make for a nice display.

Still I have to ask cause I though I saw it about a year ago, arent there better Classic style null rays available?

I wouldn't mind that upgrade for SS, TC, and SW...

Whoever puts out properly colored rays that let the F-15s raise their arms forward is going to make a killing on me. :lol

Archived