Want more Alternators!

raywmw

Let me just say that I love the new Alternators/Binaltech Transformers. I know that this topic has probably surfaced again and again in the last little while, but no one has mentioned the possibility of expanding the line to including some of the larger combining transformers. I think it would be awesome if Hasbro or Takara can bring back Devastator or Menasor in Alternator/Binaltech form. This might seem absurd at first, but if you consider the possibility that the current alternator or binaltech vehicles (with slight retooling and repaints) can easily be made to combine and form Menasor. Otherwise, a new set of Alternator/Binaltech Caterpillar construction vehicles with the ability to form Devastator would definitely be cool! What are your opinions?

Let me just say that I love the new Alternators/Binaltech Transformers. I know that this topic has probably surfaced again and again in the last little while, but no one has mentioned the possibility of expanding the line to including some of the larger combining transformers. I think it would be awesome if Hasbro or Takara can bring back Devastator or Menasor in Alternator/Binaltech form. This might seem absurd at first, but if you consider the possibility that the current alternator or binaltech vehicles (with slight retooling and repaints) can easily be made to combine and form Menasor. Otherwise, a new set of Alternator/Binaltech Caterpillar construction vehicles with the ability to form Devastator would definitely be cool! What are your opinions?

Actually dude, been there done that. We have just about beaten every possible idea out the alternators line….including the Stunticons/Menasor argument.

Umm....... Who knows what the Alternators may become.......................

Archived