Optimus Prime

Snowman81

thats pretty cool, looks better than the actual TF legos :tfgrin

Yea I more than think so.....the BTR stuff more or less suck, in my opinion that is. I don’t see much reason to buy those BTR stuff, which is really kinda odd because as a child I had legos like mad….and not these lame legos that come out today where half of the parts have some pre-formed shape already….I think that takes away some of the imagination needed to play with legos.

You're right Snowman BTR sets do suck. I don't know if you own any, but I got 1 to try out and they are just horrible. If they would have been like that guy's stuff they might have been worth it.

Nope I don’t have any of them....from what I had seen on web sites and in the mini catalogs I knew I didn’t want them.

But yeah if they had put in the same effort this guy did into making them they would have been cool. Also I think Hasbro took the wrong route when they decided to use so many pre-formed parts....where is the fun if the thing is more or less made for you already? :redface

I agree fully. Legos are fun because of the endless possibilities, all the liscensed sets are really limiting kids.

I still have a box that I take everywhere I move, every now and again I open it up and mess around trying to build something. Though the only think I ever end up doing is remoldeling my custom batmobile.

I will post a pic on monday.

But anyway, a few months back I found this guys stuff for sale one ebay, here is a pic of his prime which transforms fully.

I agree fully. Legos are fun because of the endless possibilities, all the liscensed sets are really limiting kids.

I still have a box that I take everywhere I move, every now and again I open it up and mess around trying to build something. Though the only think I ever end up doing is remoldeling my custom batmobile.

I will post a pic on monday.

But anyway, a few months back I found this guys stuff for sale one ebay, here is a pic of his prime which transforms fully.

WOW.....that is mad crazy. That's just too cool. :drool

Archived