look at this lol

Big Pimpin Spending Cheese

Didn't he kill Ultra Magnus?

In headmasters he killed Ultra Magnus after befriending and protecting Daniel, then in the dark hours of the final battle of Headmasters his guilt for killing Magnus overcame him and he began butchering his former Destron comrades before he was finally put down like a rabid dog. Or so I recall.

suprised this has not had more replys oh well

whats up with the six shot thing making peace. did somthing happen in the japanese cartoons that made him like that. the US cartoon would never have him doing such a thing

You know you'd rather have a whole episode devoted to Powerglide dating a blonde chick and Seaspray living his mermaid fantasy than seeing Sixshot get cuddly with the Autobots :tftongue

Seriously though, Sixshot's change to good felt pretty forced and considering they spent all that time building him up into the serious badass we all knew and loved it seemed pretty lame watching him interact with and protect the annoying fleshy.

I hope he pops into the DW comic soon because I would love to see him wail on some 'bots.

I hope he pops into the DW comic soon because I would love to see him wail on some 'bots.

he appeared in G1 vol 2, but only in tank form. Octane used him as transportation when he found the Dinobots. After they slagged him, they rode into town on Sixshot, still in tank mode. He never said anything, nor did we see him in robot mode. Hopefully he'll get some more exposure later on.

he appeared in G1 vol 2, but only in tank form. Octane used him as transportation when he found the Dinobots. After they slagged him, they rode into town on Sixshot, still in tank mode. He never said anything, nor did we see him in robot mode. Hopefully he'll get some more exposure later on.

I loved that part:

Grimlock: Slag... SLAG! You get rid of that thing already?! You creeping me out!

suprised this has not had more replys oh well

whats up with the six shot thing making peace. did somthing happen in the japanese cartoons that made him like that. the US cartoon would never have him doing such a thing

You know you'd rather have a whole episode devoted to Powerglide dating a blonde chick and Seaspray living his mermaid fantasy than seeing Sixshot get cuddly with the Autobots :tftongue

Seriously though, Sixshot's change to good felt pretty forced and considering they spent all that time building him up into the serious badass we all knew and loved it seemed pretty lame watching him interact with and protect the annoying fleshy.

didn't Megazarak Betray hi or something to that extent?

Archived