Spoilerish thought on a ROTF moment..

FREEFALLL666

The "Execution" of Demolishor... I think that because Prime and Megatron are brothers Prime sees the enemies code of honor as important. So you yourself dont appear the monster Megatron is in your enemies eyes, the more of the monster their leader appears to them, also the duality of the statement this wise man makes, some enemy will see your honor as a reflection of your cause causing them to change allegience...,

Or you know, the guy was really suffering a slow death and Prime wanted to end the agony... :tflaugh

I can type random words that LOOK like they mean something, yet don't, too!

The flower called and then we flew the car up the year. Never underestimate cheese and the goodness rice. This is not a recording but you won't know the difference. Talking makes tea taste like tongue. Thank you for listening, the beer was very much like eating raw wasabi. Erroneous input make the seven hills the blind man's desire. I am immune to other people's pain on the way to the forum. Cookie to the one who understands the pointer. And tweed suits are itchy.

That is all.

• 2 months later...

Archived