www.impossibletoys.com

TRNS-01VERSION_A.gif

obj448geo202pg27p17.jpg

Looks pretty familiar...

Not saying anything, just commenting.

DSCN4858-01.jpg

SheisComingAddOne.jpg

What do you all think?

Could be cool. Will undboutedly be less expensive.

- Hal

RSP - 2009

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they finnaly got someone to mass produce this...

F-OFF Has/Tak

And how happy am I I decided not to drop $250 back in May. This is obviously different, but close enough for me!

Liege awaits notice of a preorder

What do you all think?

Both are based on G1 Arcee? I think its cool how they are both from the same design from the show, and look similar, yet different. I guess if Hasbro makes an official one, it will be similar to these two.

I guess you guys are assuming we all know what you are talking about. Okay so Impossible Toys is working on an Arcee figure and someone (else?) was going to have a similar one ready in 2005. Is this correct? Why would 'Evilmus' drop $250 in May and what for? "Less expensive" than what? Why, exactly, does it look "familiar"? :wtf

Sorry,

Guess I assumed too much.

1. In 2005 I released the CyberFembot A.R.C.

2. This year Impossible Toys looks to be releasing a similar figure via ABS plastic and mass production vs the "garage kit" that I was involved with.

Thats all. I was saying if they're going that route it should be cheaper both to make and to sell and buy.

- Hal

Depending on how this turns out I may just get Animated Arcee so they can point and laugh at their short bus cousin...

Also to Hal, I've been looking at Cyberfembot for years now. The craftsman ship put into that figure is outstanding. If not for the price (which you have every right to charge considering the package) vs everyday bill issues, I would gladly alrady have 2 in my collection

IT may make sell there's cheaper, but I'll bet yours looks better. So the ideal still is, the new version for play, CFB for the glass case :thumb

Can't help but wonder though with CFB out for near 5yrs why is Hasbro still screwing around!?!

I guess you guys are assuming we all know what you are talking about. Okay so Impossible Toys is working on an Arcee figure and someone (else?) was going to have a similar one ready in 2005. Is this correct? Why would 'Evilmus' drop $250 in May and what for? "Less expensive" than what? Why, exactly, does it look "familiar"? :wtf

welcome to the party pal :P

http://www.cyberfembot.com/

You'll also notice the origional HoS Prime and some other cool stuff

(awaits fanboys screaming for Sari)

Yeah I'd love to get a Sari and I'd kill to own a HoS Prime. He's just that badass. The lil cybertronian mode Bumblebee looks nice too (if thats what it is, excuse me, little yellow/black alien dude lol). And I totally think that A.R.C.'s proto looks better then the Impossible Toys one. Sorry I must've missed out on all the cyberfembot awesomeness. Some of this stuff is a few years old.

Where the hell was I?

Archived