From Card/Box Back to the Actual Figure

Timothy.R

With rampage.. his chest piece is yellow with a decepticon symbol on it.. instead of being grey. the piston type things are silver, but on the actual figure they're just yellow.

With starscream.. the knee panels have a joint so that they can be flipped up to make his legs look longer (which i think would have been perfect) His wrist cannons are black (except for the barrels) & the area around his chest (around where his tail wings fit into) are black instead of tan.

With leader prime.. the cylindrical pieces on his waist are gold instead of plain grey)

With leader megatron.. the piece on his arm that folds down is different, looks more accurate, and looks better with the sword flipped out.

With ironhide.. his cannons are black with really dark grey.. instead of his cannon looking like they missed some paint during the process.

With skids.. his teeth are painted.

i'm sure there are a bunch more.. but.. i just want to know why this is? why skimp out on this stuff? why show us pictures of these figures if they're not 100% what we're getting.

You're more likely to buy a figure if you think it won't look like crap. So they airbrush and add a few paint apps to the figures they use for modeling. Yup.

Jetfre shows two green lights in his chest on the back of the box. And he infact only has one functioning red light

Jetfre shows two green lights in his chest on the back of the box. And he infact only has one functioning red light

I wouldn't know I cannot find Jetfire anywhere in my area!!!

Just about everything you buy is different from the pictures shown. Take hamburgers at fast food places. Have you ever seen one that looks like the display picture?

Any ways, different modles are uses for the display figures a lot of times the ones used are pre-mass production pieces or just modeles that are used and don't even transform. They get away with this by (like was already said) putting that little tag that says products may vary.

ROTF Blaze Master has lots of gold on the card, like his legs and face. Not so!

Seems there's a lot of that in the ROTF line, particularly with the Mech Alive features- the pics often indicate such a feature where none exists on the toy. Sloppy.

Archived