• Megatron beating Starscream/Fallen's arrival
    • Meeting Jetfire/Taze-athon
    • Galloway getting launched from a plane
    • Devastator combining
    • Bumblebee vs. Rampage & Ravage
    • Death of Devastator/Wrecking Balls
    • Jetfire kills Mixmaster & Scorponok/Military bombing
    • Sam meets the Primes/Reconstruction of the Matrix
    • Revival of Optimus/"Combination" with Jetfire(parts)
    • Optimus vs. Megatron & The Fallen
    • The Credits

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked when the guy got sucked out of the plane the best :)

haha cliffjumping jazz you should add that to the poll :tfpwn

it's there :tfevil

oh haha my bad, would've voted for that if i didn't miss it :P

How about this: When it ended and I didn't have to look at it anymore. Ha ha, kidding, kidding.

But seriously, I liked the Revival of Jetfire scene the best, because it came closest to the sort stuff I was hoping for from the Transformer characters in the rest of the film in terms of interesting character representation and humorous dialogue and stuff.

"My grandfather was a wheel! The FIRST wheel! And he didn't Transform into ANYTHING! But he did it... WITH HONOR!"

My favorite scene from the movie was the forest battle hands down! It showed just how truly bad ass movie Optimus was. My 2nd favorite would have to be the Shanghai intro. That was the only part of the movie when we got to see Sideswipe in action, plus Optimus' epic plane drop intro. I think that was the intro we were all expecting him to have in the first movie.

Jetfire was a great character almost made up for the overflood of the twins (almost but not quite). But I do think the Forest battle was one of the best parts of the movie. My only problem with it was that suddenly all the autobots dissapear while their leader gets killed.

Any ways, glad the 2 boy dogs humping was left out of the poll.

Lets see to me the most awesome moment for me was watching devastator combine. Really wish that they could have had more of a face off between him and the autobots/military.

Second Place:

Jetfire revival was it me or was he one of the few with character development. Not to mention I was cracking up the whole time. Between him falling apart and making snappy remarks.

Third Place:

Forest battle it was awesome see OP kick some @ss, I just wish the fight was "clearer" though. Between the shaky camera angles and motion blurs used on the bots it was hard in some scenes to tell what was going on.

Fourth Place:

Opening Shanghai scene I thought Demolisher looked pretty good on the big screen. Loved Prime's "Pull over!" and Ironhide's "Punk @ss decepticon remark."

Fifth Place:

OP vs Megatron & The Fallen again awesome to see but it was short for one thing and the again the bots were moving so fast it was hard to make out what was going on.

So much potential not lived to the fullest....

Archived