Sam vs Arcee

Sorry that this isn't a new comic entry; I'm just going to ignore the whole off topic thing above (if you all don't mind) and reply to a couple of earlier posts:

What, No Ironhide and Chromia coming over and kicking Bumblebee out of the garage a bit for a little "alone time"? :love :D

I wouldn't have a problem with implying something like that, just don't expect me to "show it in detail" :sneak . In fact You've given me a really funny Idea for a comic, but it's SOOO far outside the story arc I'm working right now that I'll probably never get around to it.... :( though Arcee being suspicious of Ironhide and Chromia's relationship may be a minor theme later if I get around to introducing them. Right now my top priorities lie with... other characters.... :tfgrin

I knew you'd get the joke. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. ;)

...Anyhow, to steer my own little mining cart back onto the tracks; I'm enjoying this comic, Th 4rl deal. can't wait to see the rest. (I love Bumblebee's reactions to how "Universal" that universal remote turned out to be. :lol )

Thanks! :yay I've got another one in the works, but it may be a little bit since I have a BUNCH of projects I need to get done now that I FINALLY GOT MY TABLET! INTUOS 4! WHOO! :awsum

Nice. :yay

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Props man, lots of props.....

Hmm, do you take special request?

Occasionally... depending on what you're asking for and whether or not you're going to apply a deadline.

Also, I don't do "kinky stuff". :tfgrin

Ahem:

"CHROMIA is tough as nails, and always spoiling for a fight. She's been friends with IRONHIDE for centuries, and their reunion on Earth was one of the high points of the war for both of them."

FRIENDS with Ironhide. Not in a relationship, FRIENDS. Fission Mailed.

(Oh, and don't tell me what I can and can't post. I'm just doing what you do to everyone. Annoying, isn't it?)

Hmmmm, I am "very friendly" with some of my female friends and still consider them just friends. But any ways. Yes the comic strip is great. I'd love to see a "friends" (the tv series) type sitcom comic with the tf's...

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt4_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

Credit for the content concept before the last two panels has to go to my friend Jesse. Thanks man!

In a somewhat random aside, I think if this were an action sequence on film, I'd set it to the song "Tony's Theme" by the band "Pixies".

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt5_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

Don't expect Color to become a habit; it was a much bigger pain than I thought it'd be.

That said, however, if it's really popular, I may sacrifice the short production time of black and white to do more color more often.

A special thanks again to my friend, whose criticisms made sure this comic wasn't as lame as I originally imagined it! :tfgrin

This just keeps on getting wackier and wackier. :rofl :rofl :rofl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived