Sam vs Arcee

Ew. That's creepy. Not to mention Ironhide and Chromia are just friends anyway, according to Chromia's bio... (as they were in G1, but hey...)

And you say I don't have a sense of humor? :roll

Also, you really don't know how to read between the lines in these bios, do you Damolisher? If she and Ironhide were "just friends", then the majority of her bio would not have been devoted to their relationship. All but one sentence deals with her relationship with Ironhide, which means her relationship has special significance to the two of them. They are far more than "just friends". But, that is neither here nor there.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Read between the lines?" Yeah, sure. Funny how it proves you wrong about something so you're claiming that it's not what it says it is...

"Read between the lines?" Yeah, sure. Funny how it proves you wrong about something so you're claiming that it's not what it says it is...

It doesn't prove me wrong, Damolisher. :roll

Believe what you will though. Frankly I could care less.

I keep forgetting, Tramp, you're never wrong, are you? I mean, despite the fact you keep saying "Duh, Ironhide and Chromia are a couple in every continuity" and the bio states "JUST FRIENDS", you're not wrong at all. However, you DO think far, far too highly of your own opinion.

I keep forgetting, Tramp, you're never wrong, are you? I mean, despite the fact you keep saying "Duh, Ironhide and Chromia are a couple in every continuity" and the bio states "JUST FRIENDS", you're not wrong at all. However, you DO think far, far too highly of your own opinion.

No, Damolisher it does not say "just friends". Nowhere in the bio does it even use those words together. In fact, everything about that bio says that they are more than "just" friends. They are very close, long-time companions. Read the bio Damolisher:

CHROMIA is tough as nails, and always spoiling for a fight. She's been friends with IRONHIDE for centuries, and their reunion on Earth was one of the high points of the war for both of them. Now, they work side-by-side, hunting and destroying DECEPTICONS. Neither or them has ever been happier. The two robots make great partners, and she, along with her sisters, are an invaluable part of the team.

Note how all but two sentences are about Chromia and Ironhide together as a pair. Try reading the entire bio instead of just one word, and get over your animosity, get over your crusade, and need to attack me at every turn.

Regardless, This has nothing to do with 4RL Deal's strip. So DROP IT!!!!!!

Ahem:

"CHROMIA is tough as nails, and always spoiling for a fight. She's been friends with IRONHIDE for centuries, and their reunion on Earth was one of the high points of the war for both of them."

FRIENDS with Ironhide. Not in a relationship, FRIENDS. Fission Mailed.

(Oh, and don't tell me what I can and can't post. I'm just doing what you do to everyone. Annoying, isn't it?)

Ahem:

"CHROMIA is tough as nails, and always spoiling for a fight. She's been friends with IRONHIDE for centuries, and their reunion on Earth was one of the high points of the war for both of them."

FRIENDS with Ironhide. Not in a relationship, FRIENDS. Fission Mailed.

(Oh, and don't tell me what I can and can't post. I'm just doing what you do to everyone. Annoying, isn't it?)

"Friend" has a lot of meaning Damolisher. It's primary meaning being "a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard"./i] Boyfriend, Girlfriend. Pals, compainions, partners, close companions, even lovers are all friends. It is how close of a "friend" that is important, Damolisher. Chromia's bio establishes a very close relationship with Ironhide. Not "just" friends, not mere acquaintances who hang out together, not pals. Two beings who would give their lives for one another; whose reunion was the highest point in their lives to date. That is more than casual friends, which is how you interpret it. A spouse is lover, companion, and best friend all rolled into one.

You can read it and interpret it however you want Damolisher, but don't you dare come into a thread for the sole purpose of telling me I am wrong for interpreting it differently. Especially when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Secondly, I'm not the one who comes into a thread for the sole purpose of attacking another person's posts.

You are derailing this thread. Keep it up and I will report you.

Already done. :thumb Just a FYI, I reported the both of ya'll, considering this discussion could of been taken to PM, or spun off into it's own topic.

Anyhow, to steer my own little mining cart back onto the tracks; I'm enjoying this comic, Th 4rl deal. can't wait to see the rest. (I love Bumblebee's reactions to how "Universal" that universal remote turned out to be. :lol )

Sorry that this isn't a new comic entry; I'm just going to ignore the whole off topic thing above (if you all don't mind) and reply to a couple of earlier posts:

What, No Ironhide and Chromia coming over and kicking Bumblebee out of the garage a bit for a little "alone time"? :love :D

I wouldn't have a problem with implying something like that, just don't expect me to "show it in detail" :sneak . In fact You've given me a really funny Idea for a comic, but it's SOOO far outside the story arc I'm working right now that I'll probably never get around to it.... :( though Arcee being suspicious of Ironhide and Chromia's relationship may be a minor theme later if I get around to introducing them. Right now my top priorities lie with... other characters.... :tfgrin

...Anyhow, to steer my own little mining cart back onto the tracks; I'm enjoying this comic, Th 4rl deal. can't wait to see the rest. (I love Bumblebee's reactions to how "Universal" that universal remote turned out to be. :lol )

Thanks! :yay I've got another one in the works, but it may be a little bit since I have a BUNCH of projects I need to get done now that I FINALLY GOT MY TABLET! INTUOS 4! WHOO! :awsum

Archived