Sam vs Arcee

Be sure to enlarge for the "Full effect"! (sorry it's sooo huge... I've even reduced the sizes a good bit!)

Some of you may have already seen me trying to show this off around the forum a little, and others of you may have even clicked over to my deviant art page via the link in my sig.

So this is for those of you who didn't feel like doing that. :tfgrin

Prologue__Sam_Returns_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt1_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just so completely, utterly, totally, absolutely, brilliantly WRONG on so many levels. ROFLMAO!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl I can't wait for more. :yay

This is just so completely, utterly, totally, absolutely, brilliantly WRONG on so many levels. ROFLMAO!!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl I can't wait for more. :yay

Ask and it shall be given... :tfgrin

Sam_vs_Arcee_pt3_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

Okay, I know I posted all these really really quick, but that's because I've had them finished for a little while. I haven't had time to start on the next one yet, but don't worry, it'll be here in a week or so, depending on how this other little project I have to work on goes. Tune in next time for another exciting adventure! :thumb

Bumblbee__s_Universal_Remote_by_Th4rlDEAL.png

Ha. Interlude= Cheating I know, but I really wanted to catch back up with Bumblebee since the last we saw of him was just him trooping out to the garage.

Quick Notes:

Panel 3: He's sitting down on an old mattress that the parents put out so he doesn't damage the concrete with his "Shiny Metal... Butt". (Made this same joke on my D-art page, but I can't resist a Futurama reference.)

Panel 6: It's wrong to congratulate myself I know, but I just really like that the speech bubble is coming from the Bike, not the Hologram riding the bike.

Panel 7: Bumblebee is reading "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" FYI.

Until next Time!

Props man, lots of props.....

Hmm, do you take special request?

Occasionally... depending on what you're asking for and whether or not you're going to apply a deadline.

Also, I don't do "kinky stuff". :tfgrin

Props man, lots of props.....

Hmm, do you take special request?

Occasionally... depending on what you're asking for and whether or not you're going to apply a deadline.

Also, I don't do "kinky stuff". :tfgrin

What, No Ironhide and Chromia coming over and kicking Bumblebee out of the garage a bit for a little "alone time"? :love :D

Ew. That's creepy. Not to mention Ironhide and Chromia are just friends anyway, according to Chromia's bio... (as they were in G1, but hey...)

Archived