ROTF Combinations

Optics

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why should something as fun as this end??

Optics, mind changing the thread title to something about ROTF powerlinx?

anyways, I give you Break-Scream

post-17313-1248636061_thumb.jpg

post-17313-1248636071_thumb.jpg

Breakaway attaches quite nicely to Starscream (BA's hands go through the chest and grab SS's wings /tail wing loosely clamps around the back), but SS's head isn't hidden too well (just turned backwards) and the knees aren't strong enough to hold the weight easily. However, I do love this beefy look

nice! i could already see the same combination of thrust-scream :yay

btw why are the pictures mirrored? :tfevil

Some of those Dev. combinations look pretty good, but others do look a lot like a mish-mash of toys.

I recently bought Dirtboss and his torso should make a great head for my Dev. Kinda Lugnut like with a big single eye and his crotch/waist forming a small square mouth. Maybe some paint apps will help.

Out of curiosity, has anyone attempted to try and transform Mixmaster "EZ Collection" style for combined mode, or is that not possible due to his transformation?

Got Demolisher the other day, who is surprisingly awesome, but I can't really get him into a suitable crotch mode for my pseudo G1 RotF Devastator. It all depends on long haul really, and maybe a butt load of twisty ties to hold everything together.

Actually, @ John, can RotF Long Haul be transformed to resemble his G1 combiner mode? Some pics would be awesome!

@ Datastream, no idea what the EZ Mixmaster is like in combined mode so can't help there, sorry.

why should something as fun as this end??

Optics, mind changing the thread title to something about ROTF powerlinx?

anyways, I give you Break-Scream

post-17313-1248636061_thumb.jpg

post-17313-1248636071_thumb.jpg

Breakaway attaches quite nicely to Starscream (BA's hands go through the chest and grab SS's wings /tail wing loosely clamps around the back), but SS's head isn't hidden too well (just turned backwards) and the knees aren't strong enough to hold the weight easily. However, I do love this beefy look

Any chance of a photo of both in their "ready" positions?

by freefall's request:

start both breakaway and starscream in robot mode

post-17313-1249871924_thumb.jpg

Rotate BA's shoulders back with his hands able to fold outwards, turn his wings back to alt-mode position and unhook his tail assembly. rotate his legs up at the hip and fold up his toes, but leave his heels out

post-17313-1249871930_thumb.jpg

rotate SS's head around, turn his rear wings back and unfold his tail fins upwards. BA's arms will insert through this new opening.

post-17313-1249871942_thumb.jpg

BA's hands can sort of grab on to SS's wings (red circles). Fold the tail assembly around SS's crotch and push the tail fins up to finish combining the two.

Enoy

post-17313-1249871917_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

I'll see your SideMaster and raise you a SoundMaster

securedownloadyfh.jpg

So long as Soundwave doesn't connect to Mixmaster the same way as that poor satellite, then it should be ok. :D

wait... Scavenger used tentacles to grab Mixmaster during the Devastator combination... :wtf

Archived