ROTF Combinations

Optics

Rampage Front:

rampagey.jpg

Rampage Side - You can get rid of the shovel if you want, so the combined mode is less top heavy. Which is what I did the first time.

rampageside.jpg

MM Front:

mmfront.jpg

MM Back - The cab is used as a balancer:

mmback.jpg

The only time you go ass to mouth - If you got rid of the shovel, this is what holds Rampage in place... loosely (Like I said, display piece, not a play piece). It's not all the way on in the pic:

asstomouth.jpg

Rampage's feet goes between MM's thighs and kneecaps:

legsl.jpg

Rampage's Hooks go around MM's arms/shoulders:

hooks.jpg

hooksback.jpg

Stacks - It's really up to you how you want to do it. You can have Rampage's hand grab onto the MM's tanks if you like.

stacks.jpg

COMPLETE:

compelte.jpg

Just mess with the figure to whatever feels right.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROTF powersuits? I enjoy it more than power-linking. very, very nice work!

I see your constructicons and raise you SideMaster. power-up prime's got nothing on this bad ass

post-17313-1248503094_thumb.jpg

looks awesome!!!! :drool

good thing that my mixmaster's on its way, i 'mana try it when it arrives. :tfpuke

oh btw, can you do anything about mixmaster's middle finger? i read it somewhere that you reverse it so it'll look more like hands??

oh btw, can you do anything about mixmaster's middle finger? i read it somewhere that you reverse it so it'll look more like hands??

yes you can, that's what i've done on mine. its just a matter of unscrewing the lower arm and just switching out the thumbs. the problem is that he doesn't transform back to alt mode as well since either the mixer won't peg together well or the thumb gets bent out of shape inside. it's a worthy trade off imo

yes you can, that's what i've done on mine. its just a matter of unscrewing the lower arm and just switching out the thumbs. the problem is that he doesn't transform back to alt mode as well since either the mixer won't peg together well or the thumb gets bent out of shape inside. it's a worthy trade off imo

oh lol i was so busy looking at sideways and didn't notice you did it already :redface

i'll be sure to try it once i got him, thx. :tflaugh

It seems that Mixmaster is great for these Powerlinks, I guess because of his giant arms and the framework for the truck.

You can also give mixmaster longer legs (just don't fold them as in bot mode) which could make these combinations even bigger.

I wonder what it'd be like to spin things round, use Mixmasters arms as legs. His hands, well fingers in the in-box way make great feet. And the drum panels would work well for shin and thigh armour.

I see your constructicons and raise you SideMaster. power-up prime's got nothing on this bad ass

I'll see your SideMaster and raise you a SoundMaster

securedownloadyfh.jpg

I'll see your SideMaster and raise you a SoundMaster

securedownloadyfh.jpg

it never ends!!! :love

well here's something different: legends jetfire and optimus 'combined' with knockout and reverb :tflaugh

post-17313-1248538912_thumb.jpg

not quite what bay had in mind when he said he wanted a motorcycle chase in ROTF

lol

why should something as fun as this end??

Optics, mind changing the thread title to something about ROTF powerlinx?

anyways, I give you Break-Scream

post-17313-1248636061_thumb.jpg

post-17313-1248636071_thumb.jpg

Breakaway attaches quite nicely to Starscream (BA's hands go through the chest and grab SS's wings /tail wing loosely clamps around the back), but SS's head isn't hidden too well (just turned backwards) and the knees aren't strong enough to hold the weight easily. However, I do love this beefy look

Archived