SDCC 2009 - Hasbro Unveils Revenge of the Fallen, Animated, and Exclusives!

DragonX76

Bludgeon looks very cool. Definitely getting him.

Mindwipe and Skystalker I'm both iffy on... but they combine, so I'll probably get them both. Mindwipe reminds me a little too much of Cybertron Soundwave, who was a complete crap toy, but it looks like they're learning from their mistakes.

But... Brawn. My god, he looks amazing. I... I need him.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I miss ROTF Long Haul?! He should be hitting shelves soon, but I don't see any preview pics...

Animated Blackout & Thundercracker...YES! Masterpiece Skywarp...YES!

...and I know I'm not the only one that thinks that movie version of Lockdown is laughable!? Just not feelin' it...

Now for more Constructicon angst...so if Long Haul is coming soon, shouldn't we be seeing a Scrapper preview figure by now? Bring them on...the kitbashers await!!! :thumb

Definitely getting Wingblade OP, Rodimus, Voyager Bee, Ratchet/Ironhide and Arcee from Animated.

However I'm surprised at some of those movie molds. Refreshingly un-movielike design aesthetic on some of them, IMHO. I might even end up getting some of them.

after looking at some of these figures.. i'm really getting a cybertron (the series) feel.. which i REALLY do not like.. i think the BEST part of the movie lines are that their alt modes are realistic.. yet.. lockdown, dirge, brawn, mindwipe, scattershow, and brakedown all look like they belong in the cybertron line. it seems like if the character that the figure portrays is not in the movie/game.. the figure really does not fit into the line. ie.. stratosphere, and thrust.. that head just doesn't belong.

i'd like to see a movie prowl.. or wheeljack.. or hell.. try and give us an earth mode soundwave.

but more importantly.. SHOW US LEADER STARSCREAM!

Scattorshot = Crossover Kyle Reese

Lockdown = Crossover Tron Baddie commander

Brawn = Crossover Detective Goren

DX Ratchet I will mod the head by making a faceplate but it will be a pink girlbot..

DIRGE = HARRIER JUMPJET? WHAT AWESOME BUT WHAT??

Guess I am doin Voyager Megs as Flywheels/.

S O - M U C H - W I N -

...Dammit! I don't have money for all this!

Guess I gotta rob a bank. Who wants in on this?

where are you hitting? :roll

:drool many of the new molds looks great!

the deluxe ratchet was an upgrade but why did they shrink it into deluxe? and can't really say i dig the new lockdown :bored sweet weapons and paint job for the movie ironhide, but he lost his 2 cannons :doh

so are most the movie line toys from the video game?

Mindwipe, skystalker and lockdown are my top picks!

...Dammit! I don't have money for all this!

Guess I gotta rob a bank. Who wants in on this?

where are you hitting? :roll

:drool many of the new molds looks great!

the deluxe ratchet was an upgrade but why did they shrink it into deluxe? and can't really say i dig the new lockdown :bored sweet weapons and paint job for the movie ironhide, but he lost his 2 cannons :doh

so are most the movie line toys from the video game?

Dlx Ratchet has a storyline with Movie Lockdown. Like Animated, they too can share the Engine/EMP blaster.

Archived