SDCC 2009 - Hasbro Unveils Revenge of the Fallen, Animated, and Exclusives!

DragonX76

outside of the Legends(tend to skip those) and half the Animated crap I want everything I just saw!!!

Looks like the dhelves are gonna get bulked up nice soon.

Is it just me or did Rodimus look better at Botcon?

Bludgeon is awesome, but that head looks a little goofy.

Still, I like what I'm seeing in these new designs.

the head is fixable on him, but he rules.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scattorshot - Reminiscent of his Cybertron version, great new vehicle design, new head design; signature weapons

I got to admit, this description leaves me a bit disappointed. There's nothing reminiscent of the Cybertron version, other than both being blue, having dual guns and being Scouts.

Rest of the stuff looks great, though. :thumb

I've got to be honest, this surprised me. Nonetheless I am very impressed. Hasbro's keeping their promise about having more molds and less repaints, not to mention that most of these new figures look fantastic. I can say with pride that I am looking forward to 2010.

outside of the Legends(tend to skip those) and half the Animated crap I want everything I just saw!!!

Looks like the dhelves are gonna get bulked up nice soon.

Is it just me or did Rodimus look better at Botcon?

Bludgeon is awesome, but that head looks a little goofy.

Still, I like what I'm seeing in these new designs.

the head is fixable on him, but he rules.

Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to him

That deluxe ratchet caught my eye, i have no idea why :drool

BUT that brawn figure, they say the alt mode is suppost to be the NEST vehicle, well the NEST vehicles are hummer h3's(looking damn cool at that)...and that is NOT a hummer, couldn't they have just repainted that deluxe ratchet mold in flat black, take off the pick up cover/wheel thing and give it a new head, is it that hard Hasbro? i got excited about t cuz the NEST trucks really caught my eye in the movie, but that thing IMO is crap.

:redface

Woah....... :eek

So many new figures I'm already anticipating from both Animated and Movie.

I already know what my new shopping list is

-Animated Rodimus

-Animated Blackout

-Animated Cybertron Ratchet

-Movie Brawn

-Movie Lockdown (Somewhere in the galaxy, Primus is crying tears of joy)

-HA Mudflap

Also is it just me or does Wingblade Prime look...a little odd, not just the fact that the hammer is solid blue but the arms look a tad long/large compared to the rest of the body.

Woah....... :eek

So many new figures I'm already anticipating from both Animated and Movie.

I already know what my new shopping list is

-Animated Rodimus

-Animated Blackout

-Animated Cybertron Ratchet

-Movie Brawn

-Movie Lockdown (Somewhere in the galaxy, Primus is crying tears of joy)

-HA Mudflap

Also is it just me or does Wingblade Prime look...a little odd, not just the fact that the hammer is solid blue but the arms look a tad long/large compared to the rest of the body.

I think its another case of trying to do to much... The armor supposedly can also fit the original voyager figure...

I must say, that Prime and Thundercracker will be worth the wait as well as Blackout, Rodimus and Arcee, the HA figures which damn, I might have to pick up now. And Lockdown looks much better than I anticipated. This is enough to make me cry... :tfsad ...but in a good way!!! :yay

Archived