SDCC 2009 - Hasbro Unveils Revenge of the Fallen, Animated, and Exclusives!

DragonX76

Dlx Ratchet has a storyline with Movie Lockdown. Like Animated, they too can share the Engine/EMP blaster.

huh i see. i think the new lockdown looked funny tho, but that' just me :tfhuh

...Dammit! I don't have money for all this!

Guess I gotta rob a bank. Who wants in on this?

where are you hitting? :roll

I want in too.... only if I get to kill the bus driver....

Huh? What bus driver? WHAM!

why so serious? :tfevil

Actually, none of these are from the game. None except of course Ratchet and Ironhide. Although I would love figures for Protectobot, Aerialbot and especially Seeker.

urrr standalone characters, but they looked great... decision decision :tfsad

Still going through the pics. Wow, Lockdown looks a lot like the Animated version, other than his face. At first I was excited to hear about an Animated character being made as a movie toy, but I might pass on him...

same here, pass :bored

- Dlx Brawn: Great stuff. Love the altmode, love the botmode. Head a bit boring, chest great ^^

he looks great and all, but his chest looks like a cross between protoform starscream and rotf soundwave :tfhuh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i better start looking for a job because i plan on buying all of the rotfs besides legends and the animated figures specifically voyager thundercracker yes and bludgeon

Ok, what the hell? So the 3rd bike sister will be released without the combination instructions? Are you shitting me hasbro?

Are these all 2010 releases? And where the heck are the rest of the ROTF Constructicons?! :wtf

oh yeah that's right, where th are they? not even a single mention? :tfevil

At first, I was horribly horribly HORRIBLY disappointed w/ HA Barricade... But after saving the picture and scanning over it several times I noticed something, And knowing muhself to be wrong on many occasions, I HOPE I'm right and muh eyes do not fool me. but i believe his wheel-blender arm folds up to form the other shoulderpad, and HOPEFULLY the other shoulder pad can unfold to form a gun arm or secondary weapon of some sort, it seems to have some extra inner articulation to do so.

Well my fingers are crossed

Head sculpt looks awful, and he looks horribly mistransformed... but I've come to expect that from official pics and to rely more on actual figure pics... and I hope they give him a better headsculpt *shrugs* if not, I can always resculpt it

Ok, what the hell? So the 3rd bike sister will be released without the combination instructions? Are you shitting me hasbro?

The combined mode must be even worse than the individual robot modes, if such a thing is even possible.

Its been stated that there is no official combined mode... So I think they putting it up to us to see what combination looks good but I dont think that is possible...

Are these all 2010 releases? And where the heck are the rest of the ROTF Constructicons?! :wtf

oh yeah that's right, where th are they? not even a single mention? :tfevil

Need Animated Constructicons. Talk about overdo. Notice there wasn't anything on the Animated activators Fireblast Grimlock or Soundwave. But it would also be nice to see movie Scrapper and Overload.

Archived