Human Chuggin' Gasoline =/= Transformer

Doom Saber

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the most I did as a kid was pretend I was transforming and stomp around the house. That didn't even last for 5yrs.

glad i read this when i did, was just about to stop at the local station to try to become just like skywarp. think jet fuel would work better than just plain ol' gasoline?

Jet fuel'll help you fly, but you got to find something else to give you an ability to teleport.

the most I did as a kid was pretend I was transforming and stomp around the house. That didn't even last for 5yrs.

Ha! I outlast you! I still do it! .... :run

A ShanghaiDaily.com article reveals that a 14-year old Chinese boy drank gasoline for FIVE YEARS to be like the Transformers, whom he's idolized since he was young. He eventually developed a great drop in IQ points and dependency for gasoline:

:roll

And the middle eastern folks love him for finding an untapped potential for profits. Coming, Christmas 2009, "Drinking fuel! Gasoline you can drink*!"

*safety warnings: If mixed with milk, may cause vomitting. Do not drink near lit fireplace. Not an alcoholic replacement.

Me bhen dwink'n ghasholine schence me sith noffthung wrong whit me

nhow twansfhum anh luifuifuifuifuifuifuifuifuifuifgbvuirqgvuivgbqiurfgb :puke

glad i read this when i did, was just about to stop at the local station to try to become just like skywarp. think jet fuel would work better than just plain ol' gasoline?

Jet fuel'll help you fly, but you got to find something else to give you an ability to teleport.

Ha! I outlast you! I still do it! .... :run

A ShanghaiDaily.com article reveals that a 14-year old Chinese boy drank gasoline for FIVE YEARS to be like the Transformers, whom he's idolized since he was young. He eventually developed a great drop in IQ points and dependency for gasoline:

:roll

And the middle eastern folks love him for finding an untapped potential for profits. Coming, Christmas 2009, "Drinking fuel! Gasoline you can drink*!"

*safety warnings: If mixed with milk, may cause vomitting. Do not drink near lit fireplace. Not an alcoholic replacement.

I can transformer better than you!

Is this really true? :wat I thought drinking gasoline....especially in the amounts they are talking about was fatal.

I'm not surprised that he can't do simple things anymore....all those chemicals probably killed 50% of his braincells.

It's actually very tragic if it is true. :toxic

New label on Fuel pumps at gas stations to add to the already long @ss list.

"Harmful or fatal if swallowed, oh and it doesn't make you into a transformer" :fail

gas_warn_big.gif

All I have to say to that is...

common-sense.jpg

Wonder if this will actual make the national new here in the US. I hope this doesn't happen in the US, cause there will be a lawsuit if it does! :tfmad

This is, by far, the most stupid thing I've ever heard of a person doing. Drinking gasoline to become a Transformer? That makes no sense at all. I think they just made that up to try and make sense of what the kid did. Transformers don't drink gasoline.

Well this is stoopid. I've ben drin king gasolin 4 yrs know and I havn't had n e side effecks liek dain bramage.

Botums up! :beer

Haha, as a kid? Dude, I do this on the regular....and just yesterday at work! :tflaugh Yea I call shenanigans on this story too. AND...PARENTS....WHERE?!

Archived