Fall of the Fallen custom set by Unicron9

Garage Mod

tn_gallery_12485_796_16815476.jpg
Well I finished it. Did my best to recreate the final fight in the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen movie.For any of you who haven't seen the movie, sorry about the spoiler!Here we have Voyager class Optimus Prime and The Fallen in the final moment before Prime SQUEEZED and popped the Fallen's spark."GIVE ME YOUR FACE!" shouted Prime before he ripped the bastards face off with his own spear then tore the spark from his chest.Both figures are still fully transformable with extra detailing on the vehicle modes too. The little disappearing hologram driver in Optimus is even painted.The Fallen has 2 faces. The robo-skull which I tried to make look at least similar to the movie, and his original face. I watched the final scene many times over to get it as close to accurate as possible. I'm no sculptor though.The Fallen also has a custom made spear based off paused screens of the film.Optimus now has his power up armor (chunks of Jetfire's corpse) so the Voyager Optimus Prime can be closer to correct size comparison for this set.In the pics with Prime killing the Fallen, Prime is only wearing what armor he had left on in that scene. His left thruster and shoulder armor were ripped off before he ended the Fallen. There are 15 custom pieces in the set including the hand bursting through the fallen which clicks right on via magnets, and the custom skull which snaps into place just like the original face.
View the Custom Gallery Here

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno, this one isn't doing it for me. Looks very KO with the model pieces. The Fallen side of it looks good, and I guess owning a LC prime makes the VC prime look pretty weak anyway, but I guess it's ok for what he had to work with here.

Archived