Anybody got some good plot ideas for TF3?

UgotTheTouch83

Ok so i was thinking about this last night i was watching the old 86 movie, and it hit me! INTRODUCE GALVATRON!

Ok so it can start off like this in a way(feel free to add if you'd like)

Megatron got pretty badly beat up at the end of ROTF, so him and screamer run off, and are found by Unicron(introduce him already!) and he pretty much gives them a proposition, since the autobots pretty much cant be stopped not even by the fallen, unicron tells them he will provide them with upgrades to there bodys (Galvatron! :yay ), and entire army of decepticon troops,and enough energon to restore cybertron (hes unicron he rolls like that) and let them rule it forever, in exhange for eliminating anything that gets in his way of destroying and eating planets (the autobots) now we introduce ALOT of new autobots ultra magnus, kup, sun streaker etc.. and we let them duke it out.(feel free to add more to the plot thats what this is for! :tflaugh

Now i figured this is gonna be the last movie of the trilogy, why not make the franchise go out in a bang(its a Micheal Bay movie after all, and make it an homage to the 86 movie?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In a recent interview with the writers, they said the next movie wouldn't be a "wrap-up" movie but would just be another installment, meaning more could follow.

At first I was thinking they could introduce Unicron in the next one, but now I thought of more stuff that I think would fill up a movie:

1. Have the Autobots salvage Jetfire's parts and reproduce a space bridge. They use it to contact Cybertron and search other planets for a new home. (In a future installment this could lead to the discovery of Unicron.) Introduce Bulkhead as the space bridge guru like he is in the Animated series.

2. The Autobots quickly discover Soundwave and send Cosmos and Blaster (still with space travel alt modes) to take care of him. Soundwave ends up regrouping on Earth with Megatron and Starscream. They find out about the Space Bridge and try to capture it. A pretender scientist (Dr. Arkeville) and a Decepticon that can scan other TFs and transform into them (Double Spy) have infiltrated the Autobots and humans.

3. Morality would be a huge theme. The Decepticons would talk about how the humans are just like insects to them. The Autobots will be convinced by a human (and Wheelie perhaps) to start taking prisoners instead of killing off all Decepticons. Ratchet will develop a device that, when applied to the head, will keep force a TF into its alt mode and unable to move, but still communicate.

One of the captured Decepticons is Dynamite (based on Beast Wars Dinobot). He is kept as a prisoner in car mode and befriends Mikaela, who gives him some minor repairs to reduce some pain he feels. He starts out despising her and all the human "insects," but through conversations is turned around...

4. The Decepticons launch an attack on the Autobots by freeing the captive Decepticons. While they are getting the upperhand, Dynamite helps protect the humans and eventually turns on his former comrades.

5. Throughout all this, Sam is going to college and also helping the Autobots and militairy with the knowledge he gained from the All Spark. He's more of a background character and is dealing with being a celebrity on campus after the Fallen broadcast his face all over the world in the last movie. And Rain Wilson has a bigger role.

Just some of my ideas :)

I really like the whole autobots make the space bridge, and megatron wants to take it idea! that was really good.

And the morale thing is great especially the dynamite part, but idk it seems a little too much like the wheelie/Mikaela thing in ROTF

The attack and freeing of the decepticons is great! is reminds me of G1 so much! you can have megatron and optimus duke it out!(again) but have it as no ones winning battle, and have an explosion as a distraction go off, and megatron retreats. :)

Yet one thing i really didnt like about ROTF was the Diego Garcia NEST base(its the autobots base yet they are infiltrated like nothing alarms! people), why not introduce something like autobot city or something reminiscent of it?

I mean this movies gonna come out in 2012 rumors say, you can build alot of things in that time.

I hate asking you to check out my Deviant Art Page but I already listed some stuff like this in detail there.

Though I'd particularly like to draw attention to this comic ( Prologue & Part 1 ) on my Deviant art, as I'm very proud of it. It's not a main plot, but I think it'd make a very humorous Sub-plot. :D

I hate asking you to check out my Deviant Art Page but I already listed some stuff like this in detail there.

I'm about halfway through it and it sounds pretty good! I like a lot of your ideas.

One thing, though, is you'll have to come up with a different name for Tryptcion. In the prequel comics there's a Cybertronian city called Trypticon.

Hey! Thanks for reading! I love getting feedback! :yay

On the subject of trypticon...

Seriously? Well... maybe that could still work (Megatron discovers a hidden section of the city buried deep beneath it, where the 'steward' lives, and the robot's mind is stored! Instead of being banished to another planet, he was simply imprisoned in city mode directly on Cybertron, doomed forever to have transformers live in him, but unable to do anything about it! MWA HA HA!).

Honestly, though, I kinda felt like the film makers weren't very interested in sticking too close to the prequel materials, so when I started writing I was just gonna... heh...

ignore the bits that didn't... um... support my story... heh... heh... AHHH! :run

Hey! Thanks for reading! I love getting feedback! :yay

I know what you mean. I love it when people tell me what they think of my work (link to my online comics in my sig ;) )

I finished reading it and it sounds like it'd be a really fun movie. After Devastator appeared in RotF, I definitely think we're ready for a giant vs. giant battle!

Yeah, I checked out your "Hardware" comic and It seems pretty cool. It reminds me a little of this book I found at the library once of comic work by Pete Von Sholly. (I'd have posted this on your Myspace or something, but I don't have or want a Myspace account. :shrug)

AH! Now I have to validate this post!... okay... SUB-PLOT IDEA!:

Barricade, after being abandoned on Earth by the other Decepticons, has taken up dispensing his own brand of violent Vigilante justice and is on Prowl's 'Most Wanted' List! What they don't know is that he has an accomplice: Rumble!

Rumble is approximately man size and can pass for human if he works at it (Hologram? Stupid Trench Coat? NOT 'PRETENDER!'. He either has his pile drivers, or his arms are as strong as his Pile drivers were, allowing him to punch the ground with enough force to send powerful shockwaves through the ground a la the Hulk, (Particularly from the "Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game"). I don't know what he would transform into. (A HUGE Richter Scale! :lol LOL *ahem* but seriously...)

Rumble goes into places or situations in which Barricade would either not fit, or stand out too much, to rough up targets, or lure them out. That or he hides in wait and provides Barricade with back up when the big guy gets into trouble, Particularly with 'International Bureau of Extraterrestrial Crime' officers or their deputies. (The I.B.E.C? Nah, that's stupid... Never Mind.)

Rumble is approximately man size and can pass for human if he works at it (Hologram? Stupid Trench Coat? NOT 'PRETENDER!'.

How about he walks around fully dressed with a ski mask and shades?

Hey! Yeah! Then there could be this really cool scene where some regular cop drops something heavy on him and stuns him, and then goes to unmask him, and there would be this awesome/shocking reveal that the perp is a ROBOT! And then he'd punch the cop THROUGH A WALL!

Oh... that poor police officer... I may have to draw a picture of it and post it!

Ok so i was thinking about this last night i was watching the old 86 movie, and it hit me! INTRODUCE GALVATRON!

Megatron got pretty badly beat up at the end of ROTF, so him and screamer run off, and are found by Unicron(introduce him already!) and he pretty much gives them a proposition, since the autobots pretty much cant be stopped not even by the fallen, unicron tells them he will provide them with upgrades to there bodys (Galvatron! :yay ), and entire army of decepticon troops,and enough energon to restore cybertron (hes unicron he rolls like that) and let them rule it forever, in exhange for eliminating anything that gets in his way of destroying and eating planets (the autobots) now we introduce ALOT of new autobots ultra magnus, kup, sun streaker etc.. and we let them duke it out.(feel free to add more to the plot thats what this is for! :tflaugh

Now i figured this is gonna be the last movie of the trilogy, why not make the franchise go out in a bang(its a Micheal Bay movie after all, and make it an homage to the 86 movie?

This is a really good idea. The only thing i would do different is introduce the Dinobots, add a few more G1 autobots. maybe kill bumblebee and bring him back as hot rod.

Megatron got pretty badly beat up at the end of ROTF, so him and screamer run off, and are found by Unicron(introduce him already!) and he pretty much gives them a proposition, since the autobots pretty much cant be stopped not even by the fallen, unicron tells them he will provide them with upgrades to there bodys (Galvatron! :yay ),

The only problem with the Galvatron thing is this: ROTF Megatron was supposed to BE Galvatron. (In fact if you look at a couple of subtle details in his design, you can see this somewhat.) They opted not to change his name or color scheme because they thought it might confuse the general audience.

Now, I'm sure some of you will cry foul, but I actually don't mind because I... kinda like Megatron just being "Megatron" personally. (I like the name and color scheme better.) But this doesn't mean you can't have Galvatron...

I propose that Galvatron be introduced as a seperate character (a la the old Marvel Comics story line), but as sort of a clone of Megatron used by Unicron to command his army of sweeps.

He could be an 'upgraded' Megatron; but an honorable gentleman who serves Unicron because Unicron created him and it's the only life he knows. However Megatron (by absorbing the All Spark back in movie 1) is his equal in combat much to his surprise. Why?

Because Galvatron vs Megatron on an even footing would be, like, the COOLEST fight scene ever.

Oh, BTW he should be voiced by Leonard Nimoy.

Archived