New ROTF Leader Class Prime

Timothy.R

Meh, I'll pick it up if it's got a different and better, more detailed paintjob.

The guns look ok but I hope you can hide his midget monkey mouth with his faceplate if you wish to

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks really, really good, but I can't do it if he's still got the same hollow plastic tires as before. Maybe if they chrome it as well as they did Takara's premium Prime a few years back.

The head has the actual face and mouth. What they need to do is make it like Cybertron Prime w/ a removable mouthplate. Now I'm torn. I've gotten my Prime painted to perfection and now I find out about this. The question is, the head and guns are making me really want to get this one...

Maybe I will and do a little parts swap.

Yeah theres nothing that says or shows he will have a "retractable" faceplate on this new version, but the fact he has his mouth is pretty cool alone. The gas tanks turning into his blasters is just DA BOMB! As long as the gas tanks connect with ease and done fall off easy. And for figures like him that are difficult to transform, its always good to get a 2nd mold AFTER you learn how to T-form your original version to a "tee".

Dont get me wrong, a retractable faceplate would have me COMPLETELY sold on this figure.

"Kudos Tak-Tomy"!

Archived