Human Alliance Bumblebee...

Amethyst Ed

:alert Looks like in the near future I'll have to fork over 30some dollars to get a Skids with the red Arcee with Mikala,.they could have just givin her all three Arcee twins??

I mean I don't hate Skids or anything but the only one who drove him was Simmons.

So it makes sense.

I do like the HA BB though,.even though hes a slight pain to change.

The Fig of Sam has such a bewildered look on his face,.Lol

and why isn't he wearing what he wore in the movies.

Classic G1 HA figs would be tottaly awesome,.but the chance of that is probubly less then 40%

still heres to hoping, :love

You mean these?

bta01.jpgbta03.jpgbta02.jpg

Only thing is, Lumia is the only G1 character. Junko and Ai are from Car Robots/Robts in Disguise...but yes, I'd love to see HA-scaled figures(with added elbows) for all the human characters since G1.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw HA BB at TRU the other day. He looked barely bigger than a Deluxe. :wtf

I didn't get him because TRU still hasn't sent me my card that would get me 10% off... Been waiting a month or so, and the people I ask about it all give me the same response. " :shrug "

Barely bigger than a Deluxe? How do you figure...? Well anyway, when transformed, he's taller than most Voyagers and Ultra-class figures so...

Well I agree there are a few G1 HAs,.

But a few is a few,.and some of them don't look that easy to find,.atleast without e-bay.

but they do look cool,.the ones they have so far.

Just got the HA BB today as well as a rotf deluxe smokescreen. Can't wait to get home and open them up. Thanks for bringing the greatness of this toy to my attention.

I saw HA BB at TRU the other day. He looked barely bigger than a Deluxe. :wtf

I didn't get him because TRU still hasn't sent me my card that would get me 10% off... Been waiting a month or so, and the people I ask about it all give me the same response. " :shrug "

Barely bigger than a Deluxe? How do you figure...? Well anyway, when transformed, he's taller than most Voyagers and Ultra-class figures so...

I only saw him from a distance, right next to a Deluxe Sideways. I didn't pick up the package or anything...

No matter how big/small the car mode is, he's worth it for the robot mode alone, since he seems as tall as Grimlock according to that link from earlier. I don't recall any size comparison pictures between alt modes, though. I'd like some. <_<

:alert Looks like in the near future I'll have to fork over 30some dollars to get a Skids with the red Arcee with Mikala,.they could have just givin her all three Arcee twins??

I would just treat the red bike as Mikalea's bike in the movie, which wasn't a Transformer anyway. The robot mode for that little thing looks silly too. I'll stick to the Deluxe for my Arcee, which I can't wait to get to go along with Chromia.

I was under the impression DT that the Arcee included in the Skids/Mikala HA pack WAS the deluxe Arcee, just repacked in with the HA figure?

Frankly, I'm adoring this line. Okay, I Would LOVE to have a 2nd hand for BB, heck for a week I had removed his car seat kibble from his arms (OMFG, it looked sweet). If i'd had the patience and free time I would of pulled out some movie shots and crafted his forarm armor to put in place of the seats.

Course maybe when this figure hits clearence at some point (up in canada runs from usual 30 to 50! bucks depending on chain) I might grab a second to do major mods too (like the arms thing, and modifing the roof so that i can just pop it off to spin the hips, after pulling it apart to reverse how it sits (so it stays facing right way, but the final wheel well fix is done, while still being TF-able, or maybe just make it into a full statue esq figure by filling in the body gap and severing the head from the neck to incorperate a ball joint. Eh I don't know, so many things i'd Love to do just to make it MORE awsome.

Anyone else notice that Sam seems more to scale with the deluxe Bumblebees than the one he comes packaged with? He's designed to fit in the seats provided and interact in a variety of ways, but he's way too small. I'm 5'6", and I still can easily look over the hood of every car on the market (trucks, OTOH). Sam looks "right" or at least closer with the deluxe `Bee. I think it's cool that Hasbro's giving us human figures that not only work well with the subline they're part of, but decently with (at least some of ) the main line!

post-10925-1247601133_thumb.jpg

post-10925-1247601143_thumb.jpg

I was under the impression DT that the Arcee included in the Skids/Mikala HA pack WAS the deluxe Arcee, just repacked in with the HA figure?

Oh no, it's totally different. It's much smaller, and is to scale with the Mikalea figure, which can ride it.

Course maybe when this figure hits clearence at some point (up in canada runs from usual 30 to 50! bucks depending on chain)

yeah i paid 50 for mine at a toys r us.

Archived