Human Alliance Bumblebee...

Amethyst Ed

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA 'Bee is absolutely incredible.

With that said, he does miss out on some level of accuracy to his CGI design, which doesn't really bother me much (the little winglets on his shoulders, the overall morphology of his lower limb elements, and the missing HAND) as the TFs in the Bayverse are so complex that a level of divergence from their movie designs is not only inevitable but completely predictable...but I've seen '09 Leader Prime. I've held him. I've transformed him. I've partied with him. I've loved him with a pure love that cannot be imagined, and he's spoiled me for all other Bayverse figures. Which is to say that, given Prime's ASTOUNDING level of faithfulness to his CGI design, the 'flaws' in HA 'Bee should, literally, not exist at all. It's an unfair stick to measure a toy by, but it is what it is.

But he's simply awesome, and does what a good TF toy should do: overcomes its flaws, whatever they may be, and presents a tremendous level of displayability and playability.

God, I'd love to see many more Bayverse TFs given the Human Alliance treatment. How about Sideways, for starters (love his CGI design, less so his deluxe figure). Package him with a Michael Bay figure. Or a more CGI-accurate Ratchet (packaged with both of Sam's parents)?

HA 'Bee is absolutely incredible.

With that said, he does miss out on some level of accuracy to his CGI design, which doesn't really bother me much (the little winglets on his shoulders, the overall morphology of his lower limb elements, and the missing HAND) as the TFs in the Bayverse are so complex that a level of divergence from their movie designs is not only inevitable but completely predictable...but I've seen '09 Leader Prime. I've held him. I've transformed him. I've partied with him. I've loved him with a pure love that cannot be imagined, and he's spoiled me for all other Bayverse figures. Which is to say that, given Prime's ASTOUNDING level of faithfulness to his CGI design, the 'flaws' in HA 'Bee should, literally, not exist at all. It's an unfair stick to measure a toy by, but it is what it is.

But he's simply awesome, and does what a good TF toy should do: overcomes its flaws, whatever they may be, and presents a tremendous level of displayability and playability.

God, I'd love to see many more Bayverse TFs given the Human Alliance treatment. How about Sideways, for starters (love his CGI design, less so his deluxe figure). Package him with a Michael Bay figure. Or a more CGI-accurate Ratchet (packaged with both of Sam's parents)?

Most unlikely since they want accurate license cars for this subline...

I would LOVE a HA Ironhide!

The movie 07 Premium is great, but when I compare 07 Premium Deluxe BB to HA BB it's a giant step forward...

Imagine what could be done for Ironhide?

HA Barricade sounds good, too. If it looks better than 07 Premium, I'll buy one...

Strange that Hasbro would produce one of the "twins" without the other... Hmmm...

I take it as a good sign the HA sub-line may continue...

Any news of a Bumblebee repaint? Hero or villian? Or Cliffjumper, again?

I would LOVE a HA Ironhide!

The movie 07 Premium is great, but when I compare 07 Premium Deluxe BB to HA BB it's a giant step forward...

Imagine what could be done for Ironhide?

HA Barricade sounds good, too. If it looks better than 07 Premium, I'll buy one...

Strange that Hasbro would produce one of the "twins" without the other... Hmmm...

I take it as a good sign the HA sub-line may continue...

Any news of a Bumblebee repaint? Hero or villian? Or Cliffjumper, again?

I heard that Ironhide is going to get the HA treatment unless Skids took his place...

I really want this line to continue when universe comes back

A cartoon accurate HA Hot Rod with Daniel would be amazing

I would hope they include Daniel's hoverboard! :yay

me as well, along with a fishing pole for hot rod

I'd do just about anything for a bunch of accurate g1 Human Alliance figures

:alert Looks like in the near future I'll have to fork over 30some dollars to get a Skids with the red Arcee with Mikala,.they could have just givin her all three Arcee twins??

I mean I don't hate Skids or anything but the only one who drove him was Simmons.

So it makes sense.

I do like the HA BB though,.even though hes a slight pain to change.

The Fig of Sam has such a bewildered look on his face,.Lol

and why isn't he wearing what he wore in the movies.

Classic G1 HA figs would be tottaly awesome,.but the chance of that is probubly less then 40%

still heres to hoping, :love

I saw HA BB at TRU the other day. He looked barely bigger than a Deluxe. :wtf

I didn't get him because TRU still hasn't sent me my card that would get me 10% off... Been waiting a month or so, and the people I ask about it all give me the same response. " :shrug "

:alert Looks like in the near future I'll have to fork over 30some dollars to get a Skids with the red Arcee with Mikala,.they could have just givin her all three Arcee twins??

I mean I don't hate Skids or anything but the only one who drove him was Simmons.

So it makes sense.

I do like the HA BB though,.even though hes a slight pain to change.

The Fig of Sam has such a bewildered look on his face,.Lol

and why isn't he wearing what he wore in the movies.

Classic G1 HA figs would be tottaly awesome,.but the chance of that is probubly less then 40%

still heres to hoping, :love

You mean these?

bta01.jpgbta03.jpgbta02.jpg

Archived