Human Alliance Bumblebee...

Amethyst Ed

Ok, so I figured out how to keep the doors closed.

I think this may only be on mine, as a small QC defect, but it's neat.

When I close the doors, the sliders the doors are on don't compress all the way, making for a slight gap. Since this gap I prefered not to have the gap, I've been pressing on the trunk and grill to compress the doors the rest of the way, removing the gap. This makes the tabs on the doors no longer reach their slots.

So, in otherwords, there's a LOCKING mechanism. When you close the doors, they're almost impossible to open. Then if you press BB together from the trunk to the grill, they unlock. The gap's no problem for me, now that I have a good use for it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE