Human Alliance Bumblebee...

Amethyst Ed

I bought my alts for display. I get movie figures for play, and Universe 2.0 figures for both. :sneak

Anyone have shots of HA BB next to an alternator? Or maybe even some pictures of underneath the car, or shots of inside the car?

Yes, at http://www.ninjacyborg.com/ there's my full photo review and lots of pictures of all round. But the forum police around here like to pretend there's no other sites on the whole internet, so my previous posts on the subject have been deleted and my submissions for syndication ignored. Because apparently some people treat this hobby like it's a business or something.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, after much frustration and ruining two screwheads because I switched them around (one was slightly bigger around than another), I have the leg mod finished and had to swap the feet BACK to their original positions because they wouldn't fold up properly when transformed, leaving no clearance for the Camaro's wheels. SOOOO, after taking two new screws from a toy I didn't care about (thank you Animated Jetfire), I have this warning:

Don't bother swapping the feet. They don't work right swapped.

And after all that trouble, I'm not even sure I like the leg mod. It just bothers me that the waist kind of scrapes against the windshield when spinning it around.

It's possible to turn the waist around without touching anything when the yellow hip part is half rotated around when the front of the car is still in car mode and the back window is folded up.

Ironhide with Major Lennox would make sense though...

...or maybe they will meke a HA Optimus and Lennox.

I'm thinking Ironhide with Mikelah (with removeable miniskirt?) :eek lol. J/K

That would be interesting.

To me a HA Skids (and Mudflap if he's made) is just a waste. If they were decent cars then I could see it, but come on, there freakin' Aveo cousins. By a show of hands, who here things that the Aveo is a Hot Car? :roll Exactly.

Sideways is the only one that I think would be very cool as a HA toy. Maybe they could make one with the irritating Politician that kept saying the Robots should leave? :shrug

I can't compare the HA to Alternators except in size.

I think Binaltech Astericks is what HA could have been. :deadhorse I still think rubber tires, engine weapon still make them better than the HA. Well minus the price tag. lol.

After debating it for a while i finally got around to picking up HA Bumblebee this morning and so far i'm very impressed with him...

Can't wait to get my hands on Sideswipe when he's released...

And just out of interest because i haven't seen anything and may have missed something, but have any other figures been announced in the HA line apart from Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Skids ?

Barricade Was Confirmed at Botcon He will have Frenzy as his Companion. :)

I must be the only one here that freakin love to have Skids and Mudflap to have HA figures. Their Deluxe figures Are Far from accurate. Skids HA Looks Great, For Robot mode. Alt. mode i could care less about. HA Skid's For me anyways is for 'bot mode and will stay like that never to be displayed in his alt. mode.

I believe Mikaela comes with Skids.

Which absolutely stinks. I have to fork over money for Tweedledee just to get a Mikaela to ride shotgun in BB. I'd rather have a HA Longarm, to recreate the scene from the first movie. Hasbro could even give him a working winch to hook HA Bumblebee to! Now that I'd pay for!

...or maybe they will meke a HA Optimus and Lennox.

Even though it wouldn't really fit i would DEFINITELY buy a HA Optimus with a mini Peter Cullen :tflaugh

Barricade Was Confirmed at Botcon He will have Frenzy as his Companion. :)

Liked Barricade so i would probably buy that because with the exception of Skids (who i don't really like and will possibly never buy) i'm digging the Human Alliance line *nods*

Archived