Human Alliance Bumblebee...

Amethyst Ed

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After debating it for a while i finally got around to picking up HA Bumblebee this morning and so far i'm very impressed with him...

Can't wait to get my hands on Sideswipe when he's released...

And just out of interest because i haven't seen anything and may have missed something, but have any other figures been announced in the HA line apart from Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Skids ?

Hmmm if it weren't for the $35 price tag I would probably get this guy in a heart beat but for some reason HA bumblebee just doesn't...appeal to me. That and it could be I already have the ROTF deluxe figure but I doubt it.

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of the human alliance figures but I'd probably wait for Sideswipe or Skids.

And just out of interest because i haven't seen anything and may have missed something, but have any other figures been announced in the HA line apart from Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Skids ?

Since Skids is kind of a smaller figure, he comes with Arcee too.

I've heard a lot of rumors of what figures are going to be in the HA line, some of them sort of make sense (Ironhide, Barricade [well, maybe that's stretching it]) to really not making much sense at all (Starscream, etc).

Although he hasn't been announced, I assume that if they're giving us Skids, Mudflap has to come along at sometime. Probably packed with Leo, Simmons, and one of the other biker chicks.

I bought my alts for display. I get movie figures for play, and Universe 2.0 figures for both. :sneak

Anyone have shots of HA BB next to an alternator? Or maybe even some pictures of underneath the car, or shots of inside the car?

Since Skids is kind of a smaller figure, he comes with Arcee too.

I've heard a lot of rumors of what figures are going to be in the HA line, some of them sort of make sense (Ironhide, Barricade [well, maybe that's stretching it]) to really not making much sense at all (Starscream, etc).

Although he hasn't been announced, I assume that if they're giving us Skids, Mudflap has to come along at sometime. Probably packed with Leo, Simmons, and one of the other biker chicks.

Yeah see, Skids doesn't really interest me to that much, wasn't overly impressed with the character or the figure to be honest....

Ironhide with Major Lennox would make sense though...

Archived