Anyone got, a comparison between those

FREEFALLL666

The sounds are all "bleep-bleep" & "vrooom" ... different sounds for bot & alt-mode.

No diecast at all.

The quality is definitely beyond Alternators. The plastic is softer and thinner. Furthermore the mold itself is thinner with thinner legs'n'amrs etc.

So 2 for £20 would be a rip off??

Though SWTF quality is blooming high.. Only swtf I have had any issue with was Bobba Fetts window breaking..

Though SWTF quality is blooming high..

Super loose joints, plastic stress marks after one TF, this is my experience with SW TF's.

...and the Bot modes always suck.

Getting a bit off-topic ... BUT I like my Death-Star Vader & The Millenium Falcon Chew-Solo ... haven't noticed any problems on them :shrug

The 1:32 ones are about the size of TF deluxes.

I think in general they have great vehicle modes, but the robot modes lack.

Most of all the transformation lacks !!! They're all partsformers - though some are rescueable ;)

The 1:32 ones are about the size of TF deluxes.

I think in general they have great vehicle modes, but the robot modes lack.

Edit: initially I had written 1:24 but meant 1:32

They have done a couple of 1:24 scale ones, a Land Rover and a Jaguar XJ220. BBTS lists both. As you say, nice alt modes but not so great bots.

Archived