Slugslinger is TM compatible?

notpicard

Popped Caliburst into a few Armada fists some time ago. He fit WAY too snugly for me to feel comfortable with trying that again after hearing some people's TM horror stories. I'm pretty sure you could easily force Caliburst and just about any other TM partner into most of the latter BW, some BM, Armada and Energon standard fists. I'm just not going to test it with mine ^_^

Of course... not having Slugslinger makes that extremely unlikely as well.

I read this post and tried it immediately. The TM fits in his hand but it is pretty tight. I don't know which worries me more, the peg breaking or his hand shattering. Either way, the colours don't work so it looks awkward. However, it is nice to see a TF with a gun in his hand, especially one named Slugslinger). I really miss TFs having guns. I don't care if its incorporated into the vehicle design or not. Usually if it isn't, they can make a better looking gun. The gun that comes with the Deluxe size Prime is great. Basic and missle free. Someone needs to cast it and sell it. I would out fit lots of my guys with standard rifles. You'd think there would be some uniformity in an army. On the G1 show just about everyone in the first season used Jazz's gun.

Archived