The Awesomeness of Leader Class Jetfire

cliffjumping jazz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case you're wondering like I was about the tiny text in the pilot area, here it is:

WARNING

THIS AIRCRAFT CONTAINS A SEAT

CONTAINING AN EXPLOSIVE

CHARGE SEE MAINTENANCE MANUAL

BEFORE REMOVING

post-9861-1247525145_thumb.jpg

I was thinking about to get or not this figure and this thread even makes me more confused.

My pros to get it

- it looks great combined with Prime. I got prime already

- blackbird mode looks nice

- I like the old man figure with walking stick.

My cons

- People says that it limits articulation of Prime when combined. Looks stiff.

- the combine mode is not CGI accurate. It should be some parts of jetfire only, not entire jetfire

- I don't like side and under view of Black Bird. it looks like a robot is hiding underneath.

see? it's 3 pros to 3 cons.. :doh

I was thinking about to get or not this figure and this thread even makes me more confused.

My pros to get it

My cons

- the combine mode is not CGI accurate. It should be some parts of jetfire only, not entire jetfire

- I don't like side and under view of Black Bird. it looks like a robot is hiding underneath.

Well, it's not the number of pros or cons that is important, but rather the magnitude of them. What is more important to you? That he combines with Prime and he looks great doing so, or that he should be more accurate to the source with only parts combining with Prime and that Prime loses some articulation in the legs from doing so? That the Blackbird mode looks good or that there is some "robot kibble" underneath. That he looks cool as an "old man" figure or his alternate mode looks like "it has a robot hiding underneath"? You have to ask yourself what is more important. It is not the number of pros or cons, but how important each is to you.

My pros to get it

My cons

Well, it's not the number of pros or cons that is important, but rather the magnitude of them. What is more important to you? That he combines with Prime and he looks great doing so, or that he should be more accurate to the source with only parts combining with Prime and that Prime loses some articulation in the legs from doing so? That the Blackbird mode looks good or that there is some "robot kibble" underneath. That he looks cool as an "old man" figure or his alternate mode looks like "it has a robot hiding underneath"? You have to ask yourself what is more important. It is not the number of pros or cons, but how important each is to you.

That's my issue. It's like, umm when I look at them combined, I drool over them. but when I see that Prime becomes almost brick, I lost interest.

Maybe the magnitudes are almost equal and they eliminate each other... :doh I think I'll do more research

Seriously man, it's a toy and try not to (we all do it at times) overthink the process of bringing a new piece into the collection. Just go buy it and keep the packaging and receipt. Bring it home, learn how to transform it, play around with it, combine it with Prime, and just see how you personally feel about the purchase after a couple days or so.

If you don't like it after having it in your hands, then take it back for a refund or exchange. Really, online videos and pictures can take you only so far. Buy it and enjoy it!

-JT

THANKS! I couldn't read the second half of that.

You're most welcome! :)

-JT

Archived