WTF?

Alpha_Trion

I'm not up on the rarity and exclusives of the newer toys, the last TF toy I bought I think was the deluxe Optimus Primal back when BW was on. Can someone explain this one to me? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7&category=4696

An EXTREMELY limited Japanese release of a black version of the Super Fire Convoy mold. I forget how many exactly were made, but I think it was under 100.

Its a TV Magazine Lucky Draw prize figure. You had to buy this Japanese kids magazine and mail in a card to enter a drawing. There were only 50-100 of them. Thats not a bad price considering.

Don’t fret these usually do not sell. Super-collectors or not, all it takes is a fool who does not mind spending the money. IMO spending large amounts of money does not make you a super-collector….

The current holy grail, who knows next month they might release 10 MISB exclusives of a Black and Gold repaint of MPP. Sheesh what might be rare one year does not necessarily remain so the following year. These are not cels (only one per frame exists) or wine (which becomes rarer as people consume each bottle), those are rare collectibles. Besides the demand might cease within two years you never know! :tflaugh

Archived