Movie Lockdown?

formerly nortagem

Hey guys, remember the Hasbro team announcing a movie Lockdown figure at Botcon this year? Could that possibly be one of the Protoforms (or Decepticlones, whatever you want to call them) in the film?

I hope so. Either that or one of the game Drones. If It is, there may be hope for a "Seeker" Figure from the game too.

Probably not. From the descriptions of the character from Botcon, it was the animated character done in a movie style.

I'm sure if any of us saw any characters that looked like Lockdown, we'd be surprised by it. :tflaugh

Well, If it's an Animated Figure done up for the Movieverse, that'd be awesome too. Just don't understand why, of all TFA characters, would they choose Lockdown? I'd love to see a Prowl or Shockwave in the Movie asthetic.

Well, If it's an Animated Figure done up for the Movieverse, that'd be awesome too. Just don't understand why, of all TFA characters, would they choose Lockdown? I'd love to see a Prowl or Shockwave in the Movie asthetic.
He may be a favorite down at the office, and to be honest I don't blame them. Lockdown's probably the only bot from :animated that looks like he could belong in the movieverse. He's a ruthless, oddly shaped robot bounty hunter that transforms into a big mean muscle car. What part of that doesn't sound Bayformerish?

Yeah, you guys are probably right...guess that was just wishful thinking on my part. There were just so many extra Decepticlones/Protoforms in the movie, it'd be nice to see something come of them in the toy department!

Lockdown is a bounty hunter who drifts from place to place, so maybe they figured with all the shit he steals from his victims/bounties he's found a device that put him into the movieverse. That'd be how I justified making him if I worked for Hasbro

I heard they're going to do a gimmick with him and Ratchet similar to what they did in :animated .

I heard they're going to do a gimmick with him and Ratchet similar to what they did in :animated .

It's possible, but I doubt it for ratchet since there's already a mold for his movieverse toy.

Lockdown is a bounty hunter who drifts from place to place, so maybe they figured with all the shit he steals from his victims/bounties he's found a device that put him into the movieverse.
:rofl

That Lockdown figure was probably created without Bay or anyone from the movie even remotely aware about it. Even so, those protoforms could end up being anybody. And to be fair to the drone aspect of the game, those guys are supposed to be their own characters that share a body, thus why they have dialogue. Kind of like how there were a bunch of Decepticons in the movie with the same form as others.

It's possible, but I doubt it for ratchet since there's already a mold for his movieverse toy.

He's supposed to have the EMP generator, but who knows if it will fit Animated Ratchet and/or Animated Lockdown. Maybe it'll clip on in a way that also allows it to clip on to Movie Ratchet's arm.

Archived