For Those of You Who Didn't Like ROTF

Timothy.R

you either have no sense of humor.. or you were expecting some kind of deep thought provoking movie..

soo.. get a sense of humor and realize that it's A SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER ACTION MOVIE WITH GIANT TRANSFORMING ROBOTS BASED ON A CHILDRENS CARTOON.

i thought the movie was great.. a ton of comedy, a ton of action, a good story line, a good plot, incredible visual effects, and great toys t'boot..

what is so terrible about that..

oh and.. i thought i was going to hate skids, mudflap, and wheelie.. but i thought they were all really funny.

so give it a rest and just enjoy a visually incredible movie with some very funny comedy.

I admit it's funny, in the same vein of Bevis and Butthead, which I liked. Problem is I was hoping for something above potty humor and pointless action with plot holes in this series. Transformers is essentially like comic book liscense property. I was hoping for something more along the lines of Iron Man or Batman Returns - I'd have settled for Fantastic Four. They had some talent, budget, and time. Why not make something good instead of something barely adequate with humping jokes and explosions to keep the adolescent minds happy?

So by your logic, we should just shut up and watch the movie? Rather then express our opinions on a forum of TF discussion? Maybe instead you should make your own TF forum and allow only people who love the movie. You'd be better suited for that place then being here, telling us all what we should and shouldn't do.

you either have no sense of humor.. or you were expecting some kind of deep thought provoking movie..

soo.. get a sense of humor and realize that it's A SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER ACTION MOVIE WITH GIANT TRANSFORMING ROBOTS BASED ON A CHILDRENS CARTOON.

i thought the movie was great.. a ton of comedy, a ton of action, a good story line, a good plot, incredible visual effects, and great toys t'boot..

oh and.. i thought i was going to hate skids, mudflap, and wheelie.. but i thought they were all really funny.

so give it a rest and just enjoy a visually incredible movie with some very funny comedy.

Yeah...your entitled to that opinion just as much as I am entitled to the opinion that it's an OK movie. I think that Bay tried a little too hard. I think that the cussing and sexual content, for a movie about toys and targeted at Children, was say over board. I think it still has a long way to go to becoming an Awesome movie.

NOW...THAT is how you voice a differing opinion at people without insulting them. Coming on a TF forum and pouring gasoline on a fire isn't the way to do it.

I'll not accept a movie made by a guy who bashes the G1 cartoon and then doesn't make something that is far, far better than the G1 cartoon. I thought that's how these things are supposed to work. You take something that was okay for it's time, but not all that great, modernize it, and make it 100 times better.

Yeah...your entitled to that opinion just as much as I am entitled to the opinion that it's an OK movie. I think that Bay tried a little too hard. I think that the cussing and sexual content, for a movie about toys and targeted at Children, was say over board. I think it still has a long way to go to becoming an Awesome movie.

NOW...THAT is how you voice a differing opinion at people without insulting them. Coming on a TF forum and pouring gasoline on a fire isn't the way to do it.

Match in a gas tank, BOOM-BOOM!

the movie was amazing but i agree... to much sexual references and cussing. But i cant complain, they did an amazing job and it give us TF lovers something new to watch.

But complaining is the right of all sentient beings

I think people who don't like the movie are gripping the club a little to hard. I mean many of these people are going to turn around and tell you how much they loved the old cartoons which had things like Wierd Al musically numbers and Robots in lab coats.

Archived