ROTF Voyager Megatron Jet Mode

vbann

The chest dosent open up. In tank mode the missle arm collapses inside the center chest. The head is double hinged so when the upper arm is not inside the chest, the head can fit inside

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The chest dosent open up. In tank mode the missle arm collapses inside the center chest. The head is double hinged so when the upper arm is not inside the chest, the head can fit inside

Exactly, though I prefer the head remain in it's proper vehicle mode position under the arms when in "jet" mode. When I transform him into a "jet" the only things I actually change in the transformation is the arms and front stabilizer wings. It works out better that way and makes for a more solid mode.

I saw the official movie guide for ROTF and Megatron is listed as a triple changer and that he does show a plane mode much like his alt from the first movie as well as the tank mode. His alt mode IS NOT a flying tank and the every time he flew he was in a mode that was similar to that of the jet mode he was known for in the first film.

With that said, (sadly I don't have the toy yet) if all or your experiences with the figure have been that the toy transformed into this fan mode is solid, like as if every thing fits where it is suppose to be then this being the case it could be possible that this was designed to do that yet they did not write instruction for it.

Maybe in a premium movie accurate repaint new instructions will be written for this (Hasbro Marketing department hint hint ;) )

Got Megs today. gonna try to get him into his mode. I'm having a hard time getting the tracks into place. Also would you mind if i used this in my video review of him? I make video reviews on youtube and I hoped that i could use this.

I showed this over in Jin Saotomi's thread to give him some ideas. This is how I do the Cybertronian jet mode. I find it to be much more solid.

post-8433-1246681604_thumb.jpg

Got Megs today. gonna try to get him into his mode. I'm having a hard time getting the tracks into place. Also would you mind if i used this in my video review of him? I make video reviews on youtube and I hoped that i could use this.

yeah why not. I was going to at first but got lazy with it

yeah why not. I was going to at first but got lazy with it

thanks dude! I'll try to get this uploaded tomorrow or Monday.

Archived