Offical Oklahoma Sightings

Heat Guy

Found the new HFTD Scouts at Kohls on NW expressway. They were $10.99 each, so I passed at that price.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found the new HFTD Scouts at Kohls on NW expressway. They were $10.99 each, so I passed at that price.

I see people posting bout finding stuff at Kohl's and then when I go I never find anything. At this point though, I'm just trying to save up for the next wave of generations and good ol' TRU Grimmy-pants. Oh and those extra smooth FP figs/add on's for Bruticus!

HFTD Scouts at TRU on Memorial. I pikced up Brimstone and Hubcap. They also had the new Legends and Activators.

• 3 weeks later...

I had some time before work yesterday, so went hunting!! I found HA Jazz and the new PCC Mudslinger and Double Clutch at Target in Mid West City. I went to 2 targets, 2 WM's and TRU on Memorial. Only found the new stuff at the Target in MWC. someone had already got the new stuff at Target Memorial.

I lucked out last week RX, I found a HA Jazz buried under multiple HA BB's at the Super Target over on Memorial as well. I have to say, he is so far the best of the HA series.

Finally found MP Grimlock @ the TRU over at Crossroads. I grabbed the last one on the shelf but the guys said they have several more in the back(AKA make 'em go get you one!). They did not get into it specifically but they mentioned they were keeping only 1-2 on the shelves at a time due to scalpers and it being a hot big ticket item.

Good luck!

TRU on Memorial has 1 MP Grimlock left as of 2:30pm. Also picked up the only TFA Ironhide. No more in stock tho. The worker told me that someone (scapler) had got almost all of them this morning.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived