1 Scourge

2 Jetfires

4 overdrives

1 dirt boss

1 landmine

4 overhauls

4 ransacks

1 vector prime

they are on the top shelf just down from where the transformer section is. its like they dont want these things to sell. good luck, let the may-lay begin.

oh- I bought nothing... but pay day is today... ha ha ha.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a couple of Jetfires and a Scourge at the Wal-Mart in Burk. 

Also, I asked this in the Texas Sightings area too, but if anyone's going to CVS or Walgreens can they keep an eye out for the LOC figures?

Aoi

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dunno about in the OK area, but if y'wanna travel the border..come on to Texas.

In Wichita Falls, they opened a Kohl's where K-Mart used to be(I don't have the address, sorry.) I dropped by last night, and found the LOC figures. They had Jetfire, Evac, Hotshot, Megatron, Starscream, and Scourge. All they had still there by the time I left was Hotshot though. The lady in the toy section thought they'd be getting a new shipment next week. They're kinda pricey at $4.99 though...(but there's a grand opening sale making them $4.49.)

Aoi

still nothing in lawton but oklahoma city Toys-R-Us (the one near crossroads mall/south side of town) has the Cybertron VectorPrime/ smaller Starscream Exclusive. They had about 6 of them as of Saturday

Oct 15, priced at 39.99. Starscream looks great.

hey went to Tuesday Morning (discount chain) and sure enough found Commerative Collection Durge, Stepper, Rodimus Prime each for 7.99. They also had Universe... well I forget there names... but the lion(snarl), wolf, the lizard thing, manta ray (king altus)

Energon Sixshoot (never seen in my area... at least by me) the truck/crane thing... the orginal color, kicker, Quintesson, Roadblock,

quite a few finds... all around 4.99 - 7.99 so if your lucky to have one in your area... go NOW.

never been there before... kind of nice.. the girlfriend can look at towels.. and I can hunt TFs...everyones happy.

Archived