Offical Oklahoma Sightings

Heat Guy

alternator shockwave

old walmart in Lawton OK,

March 10, around 2:00 PM

GIRLFRIEND DOES IT AGAIN... shes the best TF hunter.

I'm going to have to buy her something nice... small, shinny, and shaped like a circle....OKay maybe soon but damn she the best.

and the licence plate reads SHOCKWAVE... whats the deal?

I'm not to crazy about he purple and the fact it isnt even metallic purple.

and for some reason it seems that all of the first releases are showing up with crushed boxes - mine only had a small crush on the bottom.. but I think that may been because of the girlfriend.

HAPPY HUNTING ALL.

hey at lest hes here...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay there isnt really anything new in town... but I happened to be at the 4 seasons (PXtra) on Fort Sill and found acouple of things... they had: Alternators Silverstreak, Smokescreen, Sideswipe, the Battle in the box Smokescreen and Crane Thing (sorry did keep up the energon and armada) king atlas, so if anyone is looking for some older but new stuff. Check it out if you can get on base...

• 1 month later...

Just to wake up the board, if anyone's intrested, dropped by the Wal-Mart on Sheridan in Lawton, on Sunday..they had 2 Shockblasts, 2 Windchargers, 2 Battle Ravages, and 2 Swindles...but no f%*#*#ing Grimlocks.

Aoi

:tfmad

has alt. wheeljack even appeared in oklahoma yet? I dont even think I'd buy him... I just miss the hunt!

No but I heard fort worth has seen him... If you see one adn you dont want it send it up to me :tftongue Havnt seen any new molds in 3 months

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up an Alt. Wheeljack from the TRU in Wichita Falls some several odd weeks back.

went back a few days ago and they were cleared out of the Alts again.

Aoi

• 1 month later...

Archived