Offical Oklahoma Sightings

Heat Guy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoops. I should paid more attention to your post, Jacen.

I only checked the new Wal-Mart by the housing complex. (Found an Astro Boy kit for $4 though, so it wasn't a wasted trip.) Anyways, in the Battle Ravage topic you mentioned you only saw Meister and Tracks once? Was it Meister and Tracks, with Tracks having a slightly torn up box? if so, Sorry. I picked those up. ^_^;;

For all you that are still hunting for alternators

Old walmart on Sheridan Rd. in Lawton, Oklahoma

1 Ravage, 1 Swindle, 1 Grimlock, 1 Windcharger

as of 9:53 am Thursday Feb 17

--- got the update from the girlfriend again... damn she finds everything.

she said something about more "red carded figures" but didnt have time to give details. - Good luck all

she just called again... the 6.98 two packs are clearnced to 5.00

Medium two packs are 7.00 (inferno, demolisher, prowl, snowcat, hotshot, rodimus)

Stillwell WM - Zero updates in a year. Still had out 5 Alt Smokescreens & every first release Energon figure. Not even a hint of the 2 packs in sight. However, if you needed ML Black Widow, Storm, or Ultimate Captain America (all regular, no chase) here you go.

McAlester WM - Alt Grimlock, Terradive, Windrazor, Blight, Blackout

Atoka WM - not even worth stopping by. 3 pegs of 6 month old Energon basics

Stillwell WM - Zero updates in a year. Still had out 5 Alt Smokescreens & every first release Energon figure. Not even a hint of the 2 packs in sight. However, if you needed ML Black Widow, Storm, or Ultimate Captain America (all regular, no chase) here you go.

McAlester WM - Alt Grimlock, Terradive, Windrazor, Blight, Blackout

Atoka WM - not even worth stopping by. 3 pegs of 6 month old Energon basics

I was down at Atoka in December looks like they havent restocked yet...

DAmn.... I got $140 dollars of new alt to buy this year...

Yay! I get to post a sighting, even though I'm a day-ish late. XP

The new Wal-Mart by the houses in Lawton, has/had a Alpha Q, Grimlock and Swoop set when I dropped by yesterday. (Sorry it's a day late, I don't have access to the net up there.)

Also went to K-Mart, spotted a few KOs in the easter baskets.

Green Devastator, Defensor, and another set I didn't reconize near Electronics. On the way out, they have a $20 set featuring "Dino Lord" Megatron, they also have a $15 set featuring Dino Lord Megatron and Dinobot.

Aoi

• 3 weeks later...

alternator shockwave

old walmart in Lawton OK,

March 10, around 2:00 PM

GIRLFRIEND DOES IT AGAIN... shes the best TF hunter.

I'm going to have to buy her something nice... small, shinny, and shaped like a circle....OKay maybe soon but damn she the best.

and the licence plate reads SHOCKWAVE... whats the deal?

I'm not to crazy about he purple and the fact it isnt even metallic purple.

and for some reason it seems that all of the first releases are showing up with crushed boxes - mine only had a small crush on the bottom.. but I think that may been because of the girlfriend.

HAPPY HUNTING ALL.

Archived