Offical Oklahoma Sightings

Heat Guy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Dio of TFw2005 found and snagged Alt. Miester and Alt. Tracks :fire right under my nose today, but I shall have my revenge :mwahaha , aww hes an ok guy even thought I dont know him

where? I must know the location of the only tracks and miester in OKLahoma....tell me now... Oh yah most of new wave(powerlinx) can be found in the area, but still only have found 1 e. shockblast, 1 e. mirage, and 2 e. cliffjumpers to date in Lawton. Got a black unicron from wichita FAlls TX TRU for the green tag sale price of 25.00 bucks... they had about 30 of the yellow ones...

Sorry forgot the mention.. been playing alot rather than surfing...

just remembered.. NEED NEW ALTERNATORS..

will continue search today. Oct. 18

new walmart - Lawton Oklahoma

Around 10:00 PM / Oct 18

alternators 1 silverstreak, 3 hounds (2 in heavy damaged boxes) and 1 deadend - but a young kid was really looking hard it, maybe he got it, maybe he didnt...

still searching for tracks and meister....

will advise.

• 2 weeks later...

hey heat guy... use the "OFFICAL OKLAHOMA SIGHTINGS" thread, your screwing up the sighting board.... I no findy my transformies...

I guess you've got the OSU area, anyone convering the tulsa area? I check the TFW2005.com for Norman (OU) Area. Im all over Oklahoma city about once a week but mainly cover Lawton, and Bodycount gives us a good reading for Altus, Burkbernet, and Wichita Falls TX.

• 3 weeks later...

Old Walmart in Lawton Oklahoma,

Sunday 2:00 pm

E. Beachcomber, E. Cliffjumper, Stampeed/?, Wingsaber, Gimlock/swoop, alternator hound, alternator deadend, ... sorry no Omega Sentinals... and I took the grimlock/swoop and wingsaber... love swoop...best E. figure so far.

Archived