Offical Oklahoma Sightings

Heat Guy

Yesterday I was at Walmart and I got down on my knees and prayed for I had seen the most beautiful thing ever. A entire isle of Transformers, now for he count of numbers. 9 Unicrons, 27 Energon Primes, 3 Alt. S.S.'s, 4 Alt. Smokescreen, bunch others and 4 @0th Primes, so hopefully if i get enough money I will have him today and at least one alternator

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tues in Lawton OKlahoma,

just 45mins north of Witchita Falls TX or 1hour 15 mins south of OKlahoma city.

Both Walmart Supercenters had SunStorm, 20th Ann Prime with and Without Poster, Alternators Sideswipe and Smokescreen...

good luck and hope this helps someone

The new Walmart was putting up the new energon display and had tons of figures

Landfill, starscream sorry no Megs... yet.

post-6-1079551772.png

• 3 months later...

Lawton OK - June 23

Old Walmart on Sheriden Rd. 1 arcee, 1 demolisher, 20+ Sunstorms, 5 unicrons,

New Walmart 82nd St.

2 Arcee (Got one), most of wave 2, 15 Bagged Walmart Exclusive Energon Comics

Still waiting for Hound and Silver Streak - maybe soon.

• 1 month later...

Lawton OK Aug 4,

CliffJumper @ Kmart on 38th st... wait we only have one Kmart in Lawton

anyways... looks so much better in person, it hugh, like it can crush OP if it ever need to.

also the Crystal Widow vs. Oil slick... about of them... love the new packaging.

Nothing else to report... no hound no silver...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LAWTON OKLAHOMA

Last night I went to the old walmart on Sheriden Rd. in Lawton, they had powerlinx packaging for, Rodimus, Demolisher, Doomlock, strongarm, Prowl, and repaint of signal Flare, and one black unicron.

The new walmart had all the old stuff, plus tons of E. Omega Supremes and Yes..... 2 alternator Hounds, 1 silverstreak and 1 deadend... I only picked up the DoomLock... left everything else...

Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay decided to make an oklahoma sightings tread, the Texas one is alittle crowded and the Stillwater (oklahoma state university) one is a little confusing.

On to the sightings.

New Walmart on Highway 62 / Quanah Parker Trailway

Date: Oct 8

Time: As of 1:27 AM

Alot of new powerlinx Packaging. E. Rodimus, E. Prowl, E. Slugslinger, E. Sharkticon, E. Hot Shot Repaint (Forgot his name.. but like the repaint),

E. Towline, 1 E. Downshift,

There were 3 boxes of deluxe energon figures (8 figures per box) on the pallet, but I did not wait for them to be opened it was getting kind of late...and was only looking for Alternators.

I will be going back at 11:00 am this morning... will update

Goodluck everyone

Archived