Generation 1 Transformers

anthonyprime

I have an obsession with g1 stuff, even my wife get's the hots for hotrod, before he changes into rodimus prime though, "because after he receives the matrix it's like he get's really skinny" she says.

I am searching for that fig and some others like a g1 bumble bee and a blaster and this and that , it seems to me that sometimes that the price for some of these toy's are through the roof!!

i am really hunting for a g1 piranacon, not even original- just a reissue and people want $250.00 + for some of the figs, i payed $250.00 for the MP-04 that i have and $100.00 for the MP-05 megatron, and some of these masterpiece's are the best design that transformers will ever see, especially MP-04 i love this bot more than any other bot i have or want, so if the bots are not vintage, why are some like $189.98 for a bot that is only worth like $89.98??, i dont know I guess i am not in the hobby for money, i like to collect and i am not scared to spend good money on a fig that i want...I guess i could use some feed back on places to find quality figs at decent prices, because its like i cant find it, or it is way too much for what they are asking....IF SOMEONE COULD POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF A COOL PLACE TO PICK UP LOOSE G1 STUFF OR REISSUE PLEASE GET BACK TO THIS THREAD, I will take anything into consideration....

Thanks AP

Guest ultra convoy

hello

E-bay is the best place.

you can also try

temptingtoys.net

Tony always has some rare G1 stuff

How far I am willing to go?????? An almost complete US G1 collection. And now going after a couple of G1 Japanese TFS like a loose Victory Leo and Victory Sabre.

best place for tfs besides eBay is

http://www.transformerland.com

Things are expensive pecause they know some one will pay it eventualy.

Check the endcap here. I got some great deals from members. Cross refrence TFU to be sure what your getting is complete, then take you time with the auctions. Don't be afriad to ask a seller if they'll come down on a BIN price too.

Good luck

How far I am willing to go?????? An almost complete US G1 collection. And now going after a couple of G1 Japanese TFS like a loose Victory Leo and Victory Sabre.

best place for tfs besides eBay is

http://www.transformerland.com

Sangron, the site tfland is the shizznit!!!could not believe the selection!!!, everything i have been looking for and more....have you delt with them??? how is the shipping???

Things are expensive pecause they know some one will pay it eventualy.

Check the endcap here. I got some great deals from members. Cross refrence TFU to be sure what your getting is complete, then take you time with the auctions. Don't be afriad to ask a seller if they'll come down on a BIN price too.

Good luck

thank you liege!!

hello

E-bay is the best place.

you can also try

temptingtoys.net

Tony always has some rare G1 stuff

thank you ultra c., that masterpiece luckydraw MP-01 for $5000.00 is a little rich for my blood, how do you find figs like that and is it plated gold???

Guest ultra convoy

ebay, yahoo japan or private transactions.

Like my VSX, i got that off a board member.

Ask around.

stay close to dealers.

look at ebay and yahoo japan everyday to look for rare items.

Archived