Omega Prime---Holy Mother of God!

Superconductor

Well, at long last I combined RID Prime and Ultra Magnus---what a marathon!

I've owned the pair since they were released here and have had them both out and transformed individually before, but as I'm getting rid of some stuff, I thought I'd put them through their paces.

So are they the most complicated parts-formers ever, or are there more wacked out bots like this out there, either from the Asian market only stuff, or like Armada or Energon Primes (both of whom I passed on)? And by the way, I don't think that G1 Omega Supreme was a big deal . . .

I don't think I'll get rid of them, although I kind of wish I had the costco versions from Cybertron(if that was the yellow Prime).

One last thing---I've got him together and I've got Prime's extra parts into the base. Am I reading right that THERE'S NO PLACE TO PUT PRIME'S LITTLE GUN?!? After all that logistical nightmare the designers went through they didn't drill one more extra hole in the center of something on the base mode?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine took me 8 years to get around to combining for one reason or another...

Recently posted in "The Action Pose Thread"

RIDOMEGAPRIME.jpg

As for Prime's little gun, i've now stuck it onto his left arm as a wrist cannon which works for me and stops me from losing it...

i have 3 versions of this toy. japanese tru clear. the american release. and the sams club reissues with the yellow prime. monster....just monster....always loved this toy... the clear one is the one on the shelf combined with the big honkin sword they came with...worthy i think to own three different versions..

I love this combo. I pull him out on the fourth of July and put a flag in his hand.

That's one of those that I always have to go back to the directions to do. I've stopped trying to remember how. He's so awesome, esp. with the ladder/cannons on top, a fan mode I saw somewhere.

i have 3 versions of this toy. japanese tru clear. the american release. and the sams club reissues with the yellow prime. monster....just monster....always loved this toy... the clear one is the one on the shelf combined with the big honkin sword they came with...worthy i think to own three different versions..

I have 1 opened, the Hasbro versions of each figure boxed, and the Takara versions of each boxed.

WISH I got the clear version with the Master Sword.

He's a damn cool figure, but I would have left out the electronics to get rid of some of his weight. I never thought much of the sound FX on him anyways so I removed the batteries from him/them

Archived