For Those of You Who Own ROTF Leader Megatron

Timothy.R

^ gave me a slight chuckle, so the joke has been promoted to mediocre! congratulations!

and yes, I have been trying to save myself some money and have been hunting high and low for crabitron, but I guess I'm not that lucky *sad face*

I really would've loved to score him for $17 at TRU this week, but I settled for a 2nd swideswipe for $8, who will be receiving a very shiny red paint job the beginning of next week ^.^

I want my baby eater!! :argh

Yeah i haven't seen him or Mixmaster anywhere. I was out with my sister yesterday and she was checking the Target endcap and yells "they have mixmaster!......kidding!". Ohhhhh i was mad lol.

instructions? who uses instructions? figuring out how to transform transformers is one of the best things about them. and the back treads don't "lock" in on mine either..

sure his left arm could be better. but he's far better than the last megatron.. i liked the last one.. but this one has no kibble what so ever, the head sculpt is awesome.. the color is right, the detail on the chest/mid-section is great. the treaded legs look great.. sure the cannon arm could use an elbow joint.. but i don't display my figures posed anyways.

I'd rather have a bit of kibble with 2 elbows, especially on a figure that costs $45

i'd rather have an accurate looking megatron with NO elbows than a miscolored, out of scale, inaccurate megatron with a ton of kibble.. but that's just me. i mean what's the point of getting an rotf megatron if it looks nothing like rotf megatron.

instructions? who uses instructions? figuring out how to transform transformers is one of the best things about them. and the back treads don't "lock" in on mine either..

sure his left arm could be better. but he's far better than the last megatron.. i liked the last one.. but this one has no kibble what so ever, the head sculpt is awesome.. the color is right, the detail on the chest/mid-section is great. the treaded legs look great.. sure the cannon arm could use an elbow joint.. but i don't display my figures posed anyways.

I'd rather have a bit of kibble with 2 elbows, especially on a figure that costs $45

i'd rather have an accurate looking megatron with NO elbows than a miscolored, out of scale, inaccurate megatron with a ton of kibble.. but that's just me. i mean what's the point of getting an rotf megatron if it looks nothing like rotf megatron.

Ah, but which is the more fun toy to play with?

At the end of the day I'd prefer to have a toy that is fun to muck about with that something that looks good but doesn't deliver on the playabillity factor. (I don't own either of these toys though so I don't know which is the better toy)

Ah, but which is the more fun toy to play with?

At the end of the day I'd prefer to have a toy that is fun to muck about with that something that looks good but doesn't deliver on the playabillity factor. (I don't own either of these toys though so I don't know which is the better toy)

Leader Megs that can hold vitually any of his troops by the head as a "Cybertronian sheild"

I'm 22 years old, i don't need to "play" with my figures. they just need to be able to stand on my shelf and look badass.. which megatron does. my main gripe with the figure is that i wish his head was articulated.. i'd take that over two elbows and a thicker left arm.

I'm 22 years old, i don't need to "play" with my figures. they just need to be able to stand on my shelf and look badass.. which megatron does. my main gripe with the figure is that i wish his head was articulated.. i'd take that over two elbows and a thicker left arm.

I don't "play" with my figures either--I don't come home from a stressful day of class and run out to the sandbox with an armload of G.I. Joes--but I do like my figures to be able to be posed and look impressive in more than just a static pose.

If it weren't for articulation, Transformers would me Megazords.

Ummm, just out of curiosity. Why would you ever take it out of the box to even flip the toes up or down.... Oh wait you are talking about the 2nd one you buy just to open up... Got it.

Archived