"New Divide" Music Video

Evil Exe

The music video for Linkin Park's new single, "New Divide" premeired today on MySpace Music. The video features some never before seen clips too. The most notable of these is one involving Rampage.

Linkin Park – “New Divide”

Despite the fact that I dislike Linkin Park, this song has actually grown on me. I don't know if it's because it is attached to the film and I'm psyched for the film or not.

The new scenes are cool, if it wasn't for the stupid video effects. I kept thinking my browser was all screwed up, though. Is that what it is? Or is it my browser?

Yeah, those are the effects in the video =_=

That's the one thing I really disliked, honestly it just made the video seem amateur. I couldn't quite tell, but do you have any idea who Rampage was brawling with? It looked like a crimson colored bot. :schin

I liked the effects. ...Though, I will admit, Jetfire coming out of Optimus's stomach does kind of freak me out. :tflaugh

:tflaugh That kinda startled me as well. Man, this is getting me really psyched for the score because apparantly they worked with the music guy, and re-worked the thing a bunch of different ways for the score. Plus,the instrumental is probably way better than the actual version.

Yeah, those are the effects in the video =_=

That's the one thing I really disliked, honestly it just made the video seem amateur. I couldn't quite tell, but do you have any idea who Rampage was brawling with? It looked like a crimson colored bot. :schin

I thought it was Bumblebee with his Battle Mask down.

I'm probably the only one, but that video made me nauseous. Way too many shifty effects.

Talk about new scenes galore. One of them has piqued my interest though. At around 1:12 or so these bots show up

Really curious to see who they turn out to be. One of them sort of looks like it could be soundwave because of those wing bits on the shoulders.

I'm probably the only one, but that video made me nauseous. Way too many shifty effects.

Talk about new scenes galore. One of them has piqued my interest though. At around 1:12 or so these bots show up

Really curious to see who they turn out to be. One of them sort of looks like it could be soundwave because of those wing bits on the shoulders.

My guess?

The Original Thirteen

There also seemed to be some scenes that took place in ancient history. Perhaps The Fallen had a hand in creating Egyptian culture?

Archived